Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

From the moment I shook your hand, I was determined, I was meant to make you shine.

Blake later found out where Sierra was and met the rest of Asking Alexandria. Boys will be boys and they all found a shit load of stuff they had in common, drinking, partying, music the works. By, this time Sierra was a little bored. Sierra gets bored so easily, she needs something to be attending too all the time.

Ben saw this as an opportunity. He walked over too her in his We Came As Romans shorts and black tank top. Sierra saw this as sexy to be quite frank.

"Ello love, having a good time?" Ben asked with intensity. "I am, as of now, i'm just alittle drunk and tired, how about yourself?, by the way the accents nice" Sierra said with full honestly and a huge smile on her face.

First of all, Ben loved that she loved his accent! made him smile. He decided to get to know her now, not tomorrow, not two days from now. But, now. So, they could get closer. Sierra doesn't trust just anyone and Ben sensed that right off the bat.

"So, love, where are you from? how did you get mixed in all this amazing rock n' roll madness?"
Ben asked. "Well," she giggled and took a swig of her vodka. Ben loves a woman who chug down anything alcoholic. "I'm from Florida, and I lied to Blake so, that I could be in the band" She laughed. Ben laughed "coincidence we all lied to the american record companies, we told them we were super famous back home" "oh, really? that's fucking smart! I probably would have done the same, well, I actually did! hahaha" They laughed.

"Tell me more" Sierra was really interested and seemed to be quite fond of this Bruce of Asking Alexandria. He gave off this Rock star persona but, was so sweet and gentle with his words and actions on the inside. And she only met him today.

"Well, good times! Danny's parents bought us this shitty RV and we came here and lived in Walmart actually" he said embarrassed and laughing. She loved it. "my ex-girlfriend gave us a place to stay and we went off and did what we could" The rest of the evening they talked back and forth and formed a bond of some sort.

Sierra just smiled at him, his heart beat 10x faster and he smiled back, staring in each other's eyes. To be honest, it was one of those moments where you'd think they'd kiss. Sierra took another swig of her drink as soon as she knew where it might go.

Sierra has had her heartbroken, quite a few times and doesn't let just any guy in. Although, with him she felt like she could. It scared the shit out her, She has heard the rep about AA. But, spending the day with Ben and some of the guys changed her opinion completely. It scared the fucking shit out of her....wtf? she promised herself, no more boyfriends for awhile! damn it.

"Well, it's getting late, it's best Blake and I get going..Shows start tomorrow!" Sierra stood up and hugged Ben with a huge bear like effect. He inhaled her scent. Smell of strawberries and cream, with Chanel No. 5 perfume. She inhaled him, the smell of chocolate axe and sweat. They hugged for about a good minute.

She grabbed Blake and hugged the rest of AA! Thanked them and told them they'd see them tomorrow. They both vanished from the bus.

"Wow! amazing people! I love them already" beamed James
"I agree, Sam, Cameron and Danny nodded.
"However, Ben, did you get shit done? are you going to be fucking soon or what?" Danny asked bluntly. everyone laughed.

"I don't know, something about her, she's different too me! I know this sounds crazy, but, I don't know man, I don't know! it's making me fucking crazy! Ben said confused and well, heartsick

"Well, were going to hang tomorrow too! Ironically! they go on before us! so we could hang, watch each others sets! relax, pussy Bruce, you'll get your dove. I can tell she was feeling you too!" Danny said with no hesitation

"you think so? god, I don't want to fuck this up!" Ben said.

Ben and Sierra on the bus, Sierra and her Vodka
♠ ♠ ♠
Versaemerge and Asking Alexandria titles
Artwork is mine, take and I will see that Satan eats you (: