Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

Stranger I know so well, you have me tripping over myself ..And We can't live this way forever.

It was already day two on Warped Tour and all the buses were parked in the lot and everyone was getting ready, setting up stages and telling each band their
set time. Ben was really excited to see Sierra perfom, considering he never has before. The band were up super early and were excited about Warped, a whole new tour
new adventure with music and meeting some amazing fans.

"Why don't you just go see her now, I can see her from here" Danny said in a girly voice
"Maybe I will, you are such a prick mate'' Ben laughed and left the bus. Sierra was outside the bus looking for clothes to wear for the day.

"Hi!" Ben said urgently and happily to see her with her shiny hair and beautiful hazel green eyes. "oh, hi! how are you this morning?" Sierra beamed, he was so gorgeous in
the morning, his hair short, curly and his amazing blue eyes. "I'm doing amazing actually, how are you? what are you looking for?" Ben asked

"Well, I am in need of an outfit for today, I love tanks! they're the best. Especially, for this tour! it gets so hot and..oh, sorry i'm rambling" Sierra laughed and covered her mouth
Ben was fixed on what she was saying and showed a grin.

"No! no, I totally agree with you, I wear nothing but! It must be weird, being pretty much the only female on this tour with guys? You must get hit on a lot! I mean, you're pretty much beautiful."
Ben asked, waiting for a reply

She looked up at him, blushed slightly and smiled. "Thank you.Ha! i'm sure you tell that too a lot of girls, But, I must admit it is, I mean, I don't get weirded out by compliments or anything, but, with the guys were a lot like siblings and i'm kind-of a tomboy at heart" she laughed.

"But, I don't like showing i'm weak and I really don't allow the other guys too see it, I'm not invinciable..I can't believe I told you that" She paused and giggled again.

"Oh, it's good that you're honest, like I said, it must be tough. Well, I think you seem strong and I like that about you. I like a lot of things about you." Ben said flat out letting some of his
feelings poor out without realizing it.

"Thank You, Ben, you're sweet. You british charmer, you! I like a lot of things about you as well!" She smiled ear to ear, and her heart started beating really fast.

She stood up and had her outfit in her hand, she invited him into the Versa bus. It was nice, a lot like his bus only it had a very hippie feel too it, he liked that as well. She walked in the back lounge and changed, he was a little nosey and Ben, being a guy peeked. He saw her bra and her curves, he was slightly excited by this, he turned around quickly and faced the door.

She walked out and poked his shoulder. "Hello, again, all ready now! woo! this is going to be some first day!" She was really excited in her Lady Gaga cut up tank tee and her denim short shorts and awesome black jack boots. Ben noticed how Hot it was and it wasn't just the weather. He looked her up and down and noticed her knee tattoo was a band aid.

"You have your knee tattooed?! what a coincedence so do I! I have these fucked up smiley faces!" Sierra loved them! "What's the meaning behind the band aid?" he asked.
"Well, you know how I told you, I was a tomboy at heart? well, I didn't want to forget my roots!" Sierra said proudly. "How about those? they must have an amazing story!" She said light hearted and sarcastic
"I was drunk as fuck!" Ben and Sierra laughed. It had been 2 hours and they were talking about tattoos and some more musical influences. They both realized they had a lot more in common and complimented eachother.

It was turning into that moment where you'd think they'd kiss again, she quickly realized it and stood up. "So, I heard we actually play before you guys! ooh, are you ready for some competion?" she laughed

"Oh? really? I'm sure you'll win considering you're a chick! or perhaps I will because come on, we all know I'm sexy!" The both laughed and nodded, Sierra turned to the door opening it and was quickly turned around and BAM! Ben cupped her face and kissed her. Right on the spot. Surprisingluy, she kissed him back, she felt his lip rings cold and his lips warm and he felt her lips warm and tasted of raspberry.

Sierra's Boots & Knee Tattoo
Sierra's Lady Gaga Tank
♠ ♠ ♠
Versaemerge & Asking Alexandria lyrics-title-
Nice Comments? <3