Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

Deny My Existance (Erase Me)

~Corey's POV~

“I was in the shower. I didn't expect her to take a fucking walk.” I said trying to explain how Otep could have taken Constance. I knew it was my fault, but I was trying to convince myself otherwise.

“She must have gotten curious and walked out towards the back gate. She's so fucking stupid!” I began to cry not caring if it made me look like a fucking pussy. “The weirdest part,” I said between sniffles “I can't smell her!”

“We're going to find her.” Sid said walking over to me putting his hand on my shoulder giving them a friendly rub. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down to me and cried into his chest. Usually, this was reserved for my pillow, but I just felt so fucking defeated.

“If we find the dog, and reanimate it, maybe we could offer it as a trade to Otep?” Wednesday's idea wasn't exactly a bad one. Something inside me told me that Constance was still alive, but not knowing where she was, was killing me.

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

~Constance's POV~

The world around me began to change. What was once moss covered cave walls, were now deep purple. Corey was sitting on the bed with Sid and Joey standing in front of him with another man. I recognized him as Wednesday 13. I knew they couldn't see or hear me, so I looked around hoping Pippin or Madison would be there.

“What are you doing here?” Madison asked appearing on the bed behind Corey.

“Maddie, I need your help!”

“I figured as much.” She said rolling her eyes and her body off of the bed. “So, where are you?”

“I-I'm not sure. In a cave?” I answered.

“Ugh. That doesn't help me much.” She reached out for me and took my hands.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Shhh... I see where you are.” She said looking very serious.

“Is there anyway to tell them?” I asked looking back towards the guys.

I noticed a phone broken on the floor. Corey stood up and looked in my direction. Did he see me?

“What is it?” Wednesday asked.

“I don't... I don't know.” He said.

“Madison!?” I said in a pleading tone.

“Okay okay, I'm on it.”

I watched as she moved towards the TV. It flicked on. The girl put it on a static channel and the guys watched a little freaked out as her image appeared. Considering the circumstances it wasn't too strange that they didn't question her directions to where I was.

I watched as Joey wrote on a scrap piece of paper he found in his pocket, and Sid stood comforting Corey. I wanted to badly to be able to be Sid at that moment, but I knew I had to return back to my body, soon.

The same way I did before, I focused hard on where my body was. Again, the world around me shifted, and I was there. Something was different though. I didn't want to take the time to ponder it. Moving towards my body, I heard a loud moan... it was coming from me!

“Will you please SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Emilie said pulling dragging her octopus body out of the water. Her legs did not change this time.

“EAT ME!” My body barked at her laughing like a lunatic.

“Hey!” I yelled to it, hoping that whatever had crawled inside would hear me. It did. “You don't belong there!” I demanded that it leave, but it only laughed at me.

“You snooze, you lose!” It hissed.

“What are you talking about?” Emilie asked sounding highly agitated. “Why the fuck did I remove your gag?”

I couldn't have been gone for that long, right? Was it stalking around, waiting?

“This isn't your body!” Again, I demanded that it leave.

Again, it laughed.

“You have to leave, now!” I growled.

“Even if I wanted to, what makes you think I can?” It twisted my smile and cocked its head at me.

“This bitch is completely bonkers.” Emilie said under her breath.

“How did you get in?” I asked it.

“Oh I don't know that. Stop talking to me. You're making my skin hot.” It said before whining in pain.

“That's MY skin, and it's getting hot because of the silver chains.” I noted.

“Your skin, my skin, their skin, EVERYBODY'S SKIN” it said in a sing-song voice.

With that, Otep entered. “What?” She asked looking at my body.

“Thank god you're back.” Emilie said sounding genuinely relieved. “This fucking vampire has flipped her fucking lid.”

“Vampire?” The invader asked looking to me. “I'm a vampire?” It sounded truly excited.

“Don't listen to her. She's only trying to trick you.” Otep said in a calm voice, placing the gag back inside of my mouth.

Slobbering profusely, the invader continued to laugh as it watched me with my own eyes.

“Corey, where are you.” I said out loud, feeling like I'd cry if it were possible.