Status: COMPLETE :D

The Blister Exists.

In That Final Look, Does The Deer Forgive The Wolf?

Throughout the night I made attempts to regain control of my body. I reached my spirit arm into my physical body trying to pull out whatever had made me its squatting hole. There was pain it its eyes, in my eyes. It was hungry. Otep wasn't going to feed me, I assumed that much. This thing was going to go fucking insane trapped inside of a vampires body! Especially since normally I drank animal blood, then was quickly switched to human.

Otep allowed Emilie to leave for a while, since she couldn't take the sound of my whines. I didn't blame her. I knew that if I managed to get back into my skin, my throat would no doubt be sore. Otep however, seemed to be unbothered by it. It was almost like a lullaby to her. I could tell this by the soft expression on her face.



At 11:59am Otep and Emilie stood in front of the cave. My body still in silver chains and wearing a ball gag, was almost crippled on in the grass as the sun beat down on it. My eyes looked less than human. She could have at least sat me in the shade.. then again, she wanted me to suffer. I wondered how she was planning on doing it. Kill me in front of Corey, then kill him. Or was she just going to slaughter everybody and get it over with.. If she did, she'd feel the full wrath of Slipknot hammer down on her. She was lucky it was only Corey, Sid, Joey, and Wednesday that came... I didn't understand why it was only them, but I considered myself lucky that anybody at all showed up.

“Boys, you made it!” Otep said handing the chain over to Emilie just as her watch struck noon.

“Let her go.” Corey suggested. I knew he knew better than to think Otep would actually go for that, but I suppose at that point, anything was worth a try.

She laughed at his request. “Sure, I'll let her. Just let me crush her throat, and rip off her pretty fucking head first!”

Hearing this, the invader inside of my body grew frantic. It began to pull at the chains with my hands, not caring that the chains were melting through them like chocolate bars left in the sun. Emilie did her best to tame it, but her best was not good enough. I knew if the situation got too out of hand, Otep would kill me then and there just because I was becoming too much of a hassle.

“Constance, it's okay. Please calm down.” Corey said in a soft soothing voice. That might have worked on me, but the spirit inside of my body was not buying it.

“Jesus fucking christ.” Otep sighed before striking my head with a large rock. It seemed to do the trick.

Seeing that they had a container with them, she motioned for them to uncover it.

“Let Sid take Constance, first.” Corey demanded.

“Do I look fucking stupid to you?” Otep asked. I wanted to answer, but it wouldn't matter. “No, how about you show me what you have, I kill her, and then all of you.”

“Do you really think you can take us all on?” asked Joey.

She roared and transformed into her wolf. Snarling she charged then.

“Now Wednesday!” Corey shouted charging back at Otep. He caught her jaw with his arm. It looked like a dog catching a stick.

Wednesday wasted no time releasing what looked to be a rotting puppy corpse from the box. Otep stopped and looked at it. Then back to Corey. Then to it again. As she approached it, Sid made his way behind Emilie and removed her head with a swift quick slice. Being that he was the only one who could touch them, Wednesday carefully removed the chains, as Joey and Sid went back to help Corey finish off Otep.

She didn't even look as if she were there, in that situation. She was in her own world. Licking the small dog, and wagging her enormous tail... Did she not taste the chunks of rotted flesh that broke off on her tongue? Did she not smell it? Or fuck, didn't she even see it? The dog was not playing with her, not in the way she acted as if it was. No. It was desperately trying to eat her. If I weren't so terrified, I might have found this sight humorous...

Corey stood at the top of her head, and she acted as though he weren't even there. Without hesitation, he pulled the trigger. One silver bullet against her head, and her brains sprayed the grass. The puppy went nuts over this. Getting as much as he could before Corey stomped into it until it stopped twitching.

Otep's wolf form turned human as she lay there in her own blood and brain matter. Her precious Annie Christ next to her, and on the bottom of Corey's shoe.. it was almost beautiful. All she wanted was her dog. He best friend. Probably the only other creature who understood her.

Corey didn't spend much time taking this in. He quickly grabbed me, or what he thought was me, into his arms. Wednesday handed him an IV bag of blood and he squeezed it into my mouth. The invader suckled at it slowly, obviously not enjoying it... then, it suddenly reached my arms up and squeezed the bag harder.

“That's my girl.” Corey said under his breath, pleased with what he was seeing.

But it wasn't his girl!

“Sid, Joey, thank you. Thank you so much.” Corey said sitting in the grass holding my head as it drank. “And Wednesday... Thank you too. I am in your debt, man.”

“We'll talk about payment later.” Wednesday replied. “Besides, Joey's payment is what I'm really wanting.” I could tell Joey was uncomfortable with that statement, but Sid looked livid.

“We need to dispose of the bodies before we draw attention.” Joey said breaking the awkwardness.

“Agreed.” Said Sid looking towards the cave and pulling out his phone.

After a quick call, he and Joey began moving the bodies into the cave. I'm assuming that Sid had called somebody to clean it up for them, because I heard nothing else of the matter. I didn't really give a fuck, though. I was still out of my body!

Corey pressed his lips onto mine... the invader opened my eyes and kissed him back. “It's over.” He said stroking my hair. I couldn't take it anymore. With great speed and passion, I forced myself back into my body.. reclaiming what was mine. A rush of energy surged through me like I was being electrocuted. I looked up to see Corey above me. He leaned down to place another kiss onto my lips. Although I was sure that I was back inside of my body... something wasn't right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image *Annie Christ and Otep*

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Image *Emilie Autumn*