Status: completed, check back for sequel

You Got Me Poppin Champagne

Chapter 8

ALEX'S POV

"Fuck it, must that dude hit EVERY air pocket?" Jack asked in annoyance from his plane seat in front of me.

Matt was sat beside me and hit the top of his head. "Fine, how about we kick you off the plane and you can tell us where the air pockets are to avoid?"

"Oh very fucking funny, you can't deny it's getting annoying." Jack had now decided he would switch seats and sit in the row next to us. To be fair, the part of the plane we were sat in was pretty empty. No one else was occupying that row, but Jack would have probably sat there anyway.

The whole crew were on the plane. We were all heading to Baltimore so they could all accompany me on a stag do before the wedding, which meant two weeks of all of us just relaxing and then heading out for a piss up t a couple of days before the wedding in Illinois.

I was glad that Erin had finally agreed to arrange the wedding and get it all sorted. Apparently she'd even found a dress, but my mom had to persuade her that I didn't really care about the cost of anything, and that I didn't mind paying. I didn't know why she would even consider that I wouldn't be happy with her spending. She knew I wanted her to have the best, and god dammit the best is what I would give her.

"So, loverboy, looking forward to seeing your sweet little virgin?" Jack teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Fuck off Jack, you know she's not a virgin, she had my kid for god's sake!" I smiled a little remembering that I was the one who took her virginity, not in a perverted way, in the way that that would have been a huge event in her life, it was for a girl especially, and whenever she thought about it she would always think of me. It was like I was a part of her that nobody could take away, and I loved that. She was mine. I guess you could say I'd marked my territory.

"Well, i don't know, I mean the way you talk about her it's like she's a china doll," Evan said, joining in. At that, my cheeks flushed as it opened up to everyone taking the piss out of me for being love sick and pining after her like a little puppy.

"Alright guys, I get it, you assholes can all shut up now."

Rian laughed. "Dude, you bought it on yourself, there wasn't a day that went by that you didn't complain about missing her."

"As I recall, he crawled into my bed at one of the hotels one night to cry about it." I shot Zack a glare.

"Fuck you too dude, remind me to hide your supply of ketchup when we go to LA to record next year..."

"You already planned out a record for 2014? You fucking kidding me?" Rian asked with wide eyes.

"Let's not get too excited, we already know how all the songs are going to go..." Jack stated, proceeding to stand in the middle of the aisle, singing stupid things about how much me and my dick love Erin. Which wasn't fair because I wrote songs about Jasey too and our coming additions.

"Well I'm still gonna need you guys to help with the tidying up of the songs, and I need help on about five of them that aren't all about how much me and my dick love Erin. I wrote some about just life in general too you know, I'm not totally incompetent."

"No, but you are hopelessly devoted." And again, this statement from Jack lead to him singing a rendition of Hopelessly Devoted from Grease. I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face at not only the thought of being in love with Erin but also at my best friend making an ass of himself.

Coloussy and Vinny both shouted for an encore and requested the boner song, to which Jack humbly obliged. Then got told to sit down and stop disturbing children by an angry looking stewardess with a tight face that looked to be in her mid forties. As soon as her back was turned Jack yelled "she only said that cos she's sexually frustrated!"

All in all, it was a fairly successful and peaceful plane journey.

ERIN'S POV

"Alright, thanks for letting me know, I'll see you after you and Jack stop fornicating...so maybe in a year," I joked to Allie before hanging up. The guys plane was a late one and I was letting Jasey stay up to see Alex before she went to bed. Mainly because she caught onto the fact that Alex was coming home tonight and cried every time I went to put her in her crib.

Allie had rung me to let me know that Jack had just come home so Alex shouldn't be too long. I sighed and turned to Jasey who was snuggling with Peyton on the floor, Sebastian too engrossed with watching the window.

"Well Jasey, looks like you don't have to wait too long." I was so tired, It was normal though, in pregnancy. I smiled as I looked down at my almost six month bump. Alex would be coming home to this, and he wouldn't even have to know about the little scare we'd had. Cass still wanted me to tell him, because if there was ever someway he found out he wouldn't thank me for not telling him, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't risk hurting him. But at the same time I wanted to tell him, not only to be honest with him, but for him to maybe open up to me about what happened in his past. I didn't want to just go along with how the internet portrayed everything, I wanted Alex to trust me enough to tell me, but it didn't look like that was happening any time soon.

I let myself flop down on the couch and watched Jasey playing with the dogs and their chew toys. Slowly my eyes began to close, and I let myself fall sideways on the couch, pulling my legs up onto it too, so I could be more comfortable. I was so fucking tired.

ALEX'S POV

"I'm gonna get this changed to a bed for you, I think. You're getting to big for these bars, no one should stop you from breaking out." I told Jasey as she played with my hand. I smiled at her in all her infanthood and cuteness and savored the moment. "How did I get so lucky eh?" I asked her knowing she wouldn't reply.

"Dadda," she said, with somewhat focus as her large innocent eyes rested on mine, letting my hand go. I moved it to smooth down her hair. "Love you."

I think my heart momentarily stopped. Did she just tell me she loved me? I mean the words seemed incoherent, but I was sure that was what she had said. Her eyes slowly closed and in a few minuted her chest was rising up and down in a regular motion, signalling she was asleep. I smiled widely in this solitude. I wouldn't tell Erin straight away, this was my little golden moment for now, and I know it sounds silly but I didn't want to share it with anyone, not even Erin.

I took one last look at my daughter and left her room. Now, time to wake up my fiance who was currently fast asleep on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler. Sorry guys, but I just wanted to write something seen as I didn't really have time to write a lot this morning. I promise you the story will get better...I have a few ideas for drama. I like where I'm going with it...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK GUYS! PLEASE COMMENT! :'D

THANK YOU FOR READING/SUBSCRIBING! I LOVE YOU ALL!