I'm Going to Lose it

You are the one I want

My parents were at the hospital to pick Dougie and I up. The drive to the hospital was a killer but I am so glad that Dougie was with me the whole time. He held my hand during our drive. My parents didn't know what Mike did to my daughter just that she was sick and might not make it. It was the worst thing a parent could find out. My dad pulled right up to the curb so I could hop put and find out where my baby was.

"Hi I'm looking for Chloe Williams"

"Yes she is on the third floor in room 342."

"Thank you so much."

My parents walked in just as I was walking onto the elevator. They had been here before but because they aren't her parents they couldn't find out what was wrong with her. I am the one that can find out and I am nervous as hell. Dougie was with me the whole time. Even though its not his daughter, I could tell he was nervous because its a little baby and he has a little kid of his own. This could have been his son. I walked into the room only to find a nurse sitting in there with her. She smiled and handed me Chloe and the bottle she was using to feed her. After holding my baby for a little bit a doctor came in to talk to me. I handed Chloe and the bottle over to Dougie. He looked so cute with her. The doctor and I went into the hallway to talk.

"Ms.-"

"Adams."

"Ms. Adams it seems Chloe's dad has been giving her small traces of alcohol and there are some traces of cocaine in her system. We have been informed that you lost custody of her but because your record is clean you can take her back. Mike has been arrested and he wont be getting out anytime soon."

"Is Chloe going to be OK though?"

"Yeah she needs to stay here for a few days just so we can keep an eye on her but she should be OK to leave in about 4 days."

"Is it OK for her to get on a plane?"

"Where are you planning on taking her?"

"To England. My boyfriend lives there and he needs to go home soon."

"Shouldn't be a problem just make sure you take her to the doctor regularly."

"Thank you so much doctor."

We said goodbyes and I walked back into the room, only to see the cutest moment ever. Dougie was asleep with Chloe in his arms. It was at this moment I knew I wanted to be with him forever. I took Chloe out of Dougie's arms after taking a picture of the two of them. I was so glad to have her back. My parents had left to get us food and they soon came back. They came in the room and were quiet not to wake them. We talked and I told them all about Dougie. They were so glad I finally met someone nice but they were still very hesitant on liking him. They didn't trust anyone after Mike. He proved that they could be nice until you got him alone. But I'm sure in time they would soon trust Dougie and love him like I do. In 4 days I could take Chloe to go on a trip. I want to meet his son. I wonder if he would get mad at me for bringing him up. After about 2 more hours I woke Dougie up so we could go back to my parents house for a night of sleep.

"Hey babe time to get up. We are going back to my parents house for the night."

"OK. Hows Chloe? When can she come home?"

"She should be fine and will come home in 4 days."

He smiled at me and gave me a kiss. We walked out to the car. My parents followed behind us. I could tell they were happy to see me happy. The ride home took about half an hour. We went home and I took Dougie strait up to my room to get settled. I decided to talk to Dougie about Jack.

"So so you ever see Jack?"

"Yeah his mother left. She couldn't deal with it and didn't want the baby. She had been planing on getting an abortion. I couldn't let her do that so she decided to have it but she gave him to me and I just, Ive decided to keep him with my mum. I am always on the road and I am always out at night so I didn't want Jack to have to live with that. I see him whenever I get a chance."

"Do you and his mother still talk?"

"No"

I could tell he was getting uncomfortable with this talk so I stopped it there. I think that there might be more behind it but I don't know how to get it out of him.

"Can we bring Chloe back with us to the UK?"

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"I think so."

"I don't mind that as long as you want to."

I was so excited. I almost peed myself. My mom made dinner for us and the two of us went down to eat and talk. I think my parents were starting to like him. We watched a movie before we all headed off to bed. I was getting up early so I could go spend the day with my baby. Dougie and I had left so quickly Dougie hadn't brought any cloths with him so we also had to get some cloths for him as well tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment let me know how you like it so far please