I'm Going to Lose it

Shes a lady

After talking to my sister for about an hour, I calmed her down enough to think about it. She finally decided to talk to Danny as long as I was in the room. I walked off to find Danny and Dougie together without the kids.

"Dougie, Danny where are the kids?"

"Oh Tom and Gio came and picked them up so we could talk."

"OK well Danny, Katie wants to talk to you but don't worry, I will be there."

"Can I have Dougie too?"

"Sure. I don't see a problem with it."

After he took a few deep breaths we all walked back out to the kitchen only to find Katie in the living room.

"Hello Danny and Dougie."

"Hello Katie"

Back in the room Dougie and I decided that we wouldn't say anything unless we were asked. So we just sat back and watched them talk.

"Danny, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I know its just as much as my fault as it is yours."

"Katie. If it wasn't meant to happen then it wouldn't have happened. Its not a mistake. If you don't want it then carry it for nine months and I will take it. I will help you in any way in those months. I don't want you to do this and regret it later."

"Danny I wont regret it. I don't think I could ever follow through on it. It is a part of me whether I want it or not."

Dougie and I decided to let the two of them talk it out on their own. It was the first time we were by ourselves. It was kind of a scary thing to think about. Dougie grabbed my hand and led me to the bed room.

"What are you doing?"

"What we should have done before we brought the babies here."

He picked me up and I started to laugh. He was so cute. We were kissing and out of nowhere we feel onto the bed. I had no idea it was that close.

"Dougie please take it slow."

"Ill go as slow as you want. You know i love you right."

"I know. I love you too."

He looked at me and started to pull my shirt off. As he got my shirt off, I took off his. It went on like this until we both we naked in bed. Dougie was leaning over me and kissing my neck. I could feel him getting harder with each kiss. He got ready to enter me.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes. Just don't go to fast please its been awhile."

"Tell me if I'm hurting you."

He slowly entered me and I heard him moan. He looked at my face and he could tell I was in pain. He stopped so I could get use to it. I nodded my head when I was ready and he kept going. After a few minutes, he hit my spot. I arched my back as we both moaned each others name. Our bodies were tangled together. A bunch of tangled, sweaty limbs. He kissed me as we were both ready to hit our peaks. I arched my back as he pounded into me even harder. We were screaming and moaning. Seven more thrust and I was hitting my peak. Dougie rode out his to and we both rocked back and forth while we caught our breath. After he pulled out of me I rolled on top of him. I laid on him and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you for being gentle and caring about me. I love you."

"I love you too. You deserve being cared for."

He gave me a kiss on my lips and I fell asleep on his chest. The sound of his heart beating and the sound of him breathing put me faster than anything om earth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please