I'm Going to Lose it

Not my problem

We took an hour and 10 minutes. I was starving and ready to go. I went to the kitchen and popped a bag of popcorn. Dougie came out of the bedroom and grabbed a handful and shoved it in his mouth.

"Hey you are eating all of my food. Go make your own."

"No we have to leave soon."

"Fine but you and I have to start planning the wedding."

"I know we do where do you want it?" he asked as he took a seat next to me.

"I kind of had always had it planned since I was a kid. I have always wanted it in Maryland."

"Don't you live in Delaware though?"

"Yes but my family goes to Maryland every weekend."

"OH okay."

"This is going to be hard though because all of my family lives in the U.S and all of yours lives here. What should we do about it. I have a huge family. They cant afford to fly out here."

"Mines not to big. I might be able to fly them all out there."

"I don't want to have to cost you a fortune just for our wedding."

"Its all because I love you."

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and I looked at the clock.

"I love you too but baby we have to go. Danny will kill us if we are late. But tonight we need to start planning this."

"I know we can. Lets go hang out with Danny and Katie."

We started walking upstairs only to run into Danny and Katie on the way down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is so short. I lost a subscriber i think due to the last two chapters. Sorry I don't think there will be any more of that for awhile. Comment please.