I'm Going to Lose it

I'll be okay

I had managed to have Danny and Katie avoid each other for the night. Danny ended up staying in my room with me. I was so excited to be going dress shopping. Danny was coming because believe it or not he had a great sense of style. I was glad to have him help. There was a specialty boutique down the road from my house and I wanted to see if i could find a dress there. We walked around for half an hour looking. We found some really cute dresses but none that were "the one". I was ready to give up until Danny pulled out the most amazing dress. I tried it on and it fit like a glove.

"Danielle that looks amazing."

"You found me the perfect dress Danny."

It was a white halter dress. It had crystals all over the top of the dress and random crystals on it. The train had a few crystals in the shape of flowers. It was all white with clear crystals. But there was aqua fluffing under the dress. It is hard to explain but the way it hung to my body, it looked amazing and I had to have it. We bought it and left the shop. I took Danny out to lunch at the pizza place up the road.

"How are you doing Danny?"

"I'm doing good. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great. Thank you for helping me with dress shopping. I am so glad we found a dress. Are you feeling better about Katie being home?"

"I am glad I could help you. I wish she wasn't home but it is her house, she is bound to come home eventually."

"True."

"I just wish she would bring me to the doctors so I could see the baby."

"I know you do but you have to give her time."

"I wish I didn't have to wait."

"I'll talk to her tonight about it. Just try to ignore her. She is not worth your time."

"I know. I'm glad to be here in the US. Have I told you that?"

"I don't think you have. I can't believe I'm getting married in a few weeks. It is so freaking exciting."

"You two make the cutest couple. Are you planning on having anymore kids?"

"We want more kids but I don't think we are having anymore quiet yet. We already have two young children. I think we are planning on taking a break."

We ate and afterwords we both drove home. Dougie was home and man was I glad to have him home. I missed cuddling with him. He really is the most comfortable pillow I have ever laid on.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will update more later. Comment.