I'm Going to Lose it

POV

~ 6 days later~

Dougie refused to let us postpone the wedding. He knew how much I wanted this wedding. We were finally released from the hospital and the guys had packed our bags and the kid’s bag. We were headed straight to the airport for the wedding. Dougie was going to have to use a wheel chair or a cane. It was his choice. I was just glad to have him back. We were all going back to Delaware, even Danny, Tom, Gio, Harry and Izzy. The girls told me that for the first few days they didn’t like me. I was okay with that. They didn’t like me because they thought I would cause the band to break up. But they soon realized I would never do that and they saw how happy Dougie was with me. The kids stayed with Tom and Gio while we were in the hospital. I was happy to have close friends. Harry came walking into the room.

“You two ready?”

“Yeah. Are you ready?”

“Yeah.”

Danny wheeled me out and Harry wheeled Dougie out. Izzy, Tom and Gio were in the car with Jack and Chloe. The care ride was fairly silent. The boys filled Dougie in on what he missed for the record while he was in the hospital.

“Hey Danielle, you ready to go?”

“What?”

“We are here. Are you ready to go inside?”

“O yeah sorry Dougie. I’m still a little tired. I miss lying in one bed with you.”

“I miss it too. But tonight we can finally lie together again.”

“I know lets get you inside.”

Dougie was in a wheelchair and we put Jack and Chloe on his lap. I pushed him in while the boys helped carry our bags. My dress and their tuxes were at my parent’s house already. So we didn’t have much to pack. The ride wasn’t too bad. I slept the whole time. Dougie and I sat next to each other and he held my hand while I slept. Lately I have needed him to be touching me. I am scared he might get hurt again and I won’t be able to help him. I woke up to find all o f the boys sleeping. I looked over to see Gio holding Chloe and talking with Izzy. I decided to walk over to them and talk.

“I can take Chloe from you if you want me too.”

“I’m fine. She’s sleeping and I don’t want to wake her.”

“So Danielle are you ready for the wedding?” Izzy asked.

“I think so. I am just so excited to be in Dougies family. He really makes me the happiest person. I am ready for him.”

We sat in the silence for a little longer. Until Gio finally decided to speak up.

“Tom and I were talking and he wants a baby too but he wants to wait until we are married. I don’t want to wait. He hasn’t even asked me to marry him because of the record company.”

“Good news then.”

“What in the world could possibly be good news Danielle?”

“They are the record company now. He can do what he wants. Maybe he is waiting and planning out the sweetest proposal ever.”

“I forgot they were the record company now. He better be planning it now. We have been together for to long. I want to be Mrs. Fletcher. I love the sound of that. What about you Izzy?”

“Harry and I haven’t really talked about it. I am happy with where we are at right now.”

We talked for awhile longer. Once the plane landed we all walked off with our significant other. Minus Danny. He walked out with Dougie and I. I saw Gio leave tom so she could use the bathroom. I took this as my chance to talk to Tom.

“Danny can you push Dougie? I need to talk to Tom.”

“Yeah sure Danielle.”

“Hey Tom wait up.”

“What do you need Danielle?”

“I hear you want a baby.”

“Yeah so.”

“I also hear you want to wait till you get married.”

“What does this have to do with you?”

“Gio wants to get married and now that you are your own record label I think its time you get engaged.”

“How do you know she wants to get married?”

“We were talking about it on the flight over here, while you boys were sleeping. I just want you to know I am here for you. If you need any help planning it let me know.”

“Actually I already have it planned. I have the ring and everything. I was going to do it while we were here. Tonight actually, I talked everything out with Dougie, Danny and Harry already.”

“Yes. Well here comes Gio so I will let you guys be.”

I waited for Danny and Dougie to catch up. I was so excited. I wonder how he is going to do it. I guess I will just have to wait and see. We walked to the baggage claim and got our bags. Not long after we were walking to find the limo that was picking us up. Because there were so many of us, we figured it was best to get a limo and not have someone pick us up. The limo was very comfortable and the ride was not long at all. We arrived at my moms house and walked up to the door. Jack had hopped out of the limo and ran to the front door. He has learned what their house looks like so when he sees the house he gets really excited. My dad opened the door and grabbed Jack picking him up and putting him on his shoulders. Dougie and I have yet to tell my parents about baby number 3. They are going to be so excited. We will have to tell them about it tonight because Dougies family knows and their flight comes in tomorrow.

“Hi dad.” I walked up with Dougie’s arm around my shoulder. He wanted to use a cane and see if it was hard to do.

“Hey guys. How are you doing Dougie?”

“A lot better than what it was. But thanks for asking.”

“Lets all go inside so you can see your mother.”

We all talked and ate. We had pizza delivered that way none of us would be bothered and we wouldn’t have to stop talking. We had just finished dinner when Tom decided to put in a movie. It was a home made movie. It opened up and it was footage of a concert. They played Do ya and then it cut to Tom talking

“Quiet down please. I need to say something.” The crowd got very quiet.

“I am recording this for a very special person.” The crowd was cheering they must have known it was for Gio.

“Shh. Giovanna, Will you please marry me?”

Gio looked at Tom and Tom was on his knees looking at her. The ring was in a box. It was gorgeous. Perfect for Gio. Gio screamed and hugged Tom. We all figured that was her way of saying yes. We all clapped and cheered. After about an hour, the excitement started to settle and Gio and I decided to put the kids to bed. We laid the kids down and started to walk out of the room.

“Gio I am so excited for you.” I grabbed her into a hug. “Congrats.”

“Thank you. I am still shaking from the excitement.”

We giggled and walked back downstairs. Dougie struggled to get up and I walked over to help him up.

“Mom and Dad can Dougie and I talk to you outside?”

“Yeah”

We all walked outside and my dad helped Dougie. We sat at the back table and Dougie and I looked at each other. I talked first.

“Mom and Dad, we were not planning on this happening. At least not yet.”

“Is everything ok?”

“I think so mom but that is for you to decide.”

“Mr. and Mrs. Adams, we found out the other night.”

“Dougie, you can call us by our first name or mom and dad if you want. Please tell us what you found out.”

“Mom, Dad. We are having another baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Only 2 people left me a comment. Please comment. I know you are reading it.