I'm Going to Lose it

So much has changed.

I woke up the next morning to Chloe crying in my ear. Wait, what the hell is she doing next to me? I opened my eyes to see Chloe and Jack in the middle of Dougie and I. I looked over at Dougie to see him staring at us smiling.

“Good morning Dougie.”

“Morning Danielle.”

“How did Chloe get over here?”

“She woke up this morning and so I picked her up and got her back to sleep and decided to lay her next to you so I could see my whole family.”

“We have a nice looking family huh.”

“Yeah we do.”

I giggled and got out of bed. Today we were going to go to the beach and set up for our wedding. I was so excited. I was walking into the bathroom and I could here Dougie struggling to get out of bed. I looked at him and he gave me puppy eyes. I walked back to him and helped him out of bed.

“Where are you going honey?”

“I’m getting in the shower with you.” He gave me a smirk and I knew what that meant.

“You can’t get your cast wet.”

“Ill wrap it up in trash bag. I don’t care as long as I get a shower with you.”

I walked down stairs to get a trash bag for Dougie and he was going to wait for me in the bathroom. I walked back up stairs to find Dougie sitting on the toilet naked. Damn boy can’t keep it in his pants. Once we got his cast wrapped up and I got undressed we both got into the shower. You know what happened once we were in there. After about an hour we both got up to find Harry in the room. He was playing with the kids on the floor. He looked upset.

“You OK Harry?”

“Yeah Danielle its just can I talk to you for a second?”

“Yeah let me go get dressed and I will meet you outside. Is that good?”

“Sounds great.”

I got dressed and helped Dougie get situated before heading outside to talk to Harry. I found him in the back yard on a chair. He looked like he was in a deep thought. I decided not to bother him right away. After a few minutes he saw me standing by the door and motioned for me to come out.

“Sorry you looked like you were in a deep train of thought. I didn’t want to bother you. What’s going on Harry you seem sad.”

“I’m confused.”

“Confused about what?”

“Izzy.”

“What about Izzy?”

“Since we have been here she has seemed very distant and I don’t know what to do about it.”

“I can talk to her if you want me too.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah I will take all the girls shopping in the morning and then later we can all go to the boat.”

“Thank you Danielle.”

“You’re welcome Harry. Now go wake her up and tell her the plan.”

He gave me a big hug before heading upstairs. I had to wake Gio and my sister up so we could go shopping. I told Dougie the plan and then went to wake up Gio and Jess. After about an hour we all got out to the car. I was taking them all to the mall. One good thing about living in Delaware is no tax. We were shopping and hanging out. It was so much fun and we had a ton of stuff.

“Izzy, do you want to come with me to go get a drink really quick?”

“Sure.”

We walked to Auntie Anne’s and left the other girls in the body shop.

“How have you been? You have been really quiet lately.”

“A little nervous but I’m okay.”

“What are you nervous about?”

“Promise not to tell.”

“I promise.”

“I’m late.”

My face dropped. “How late?”

“Over two months.”

“Have you gone to the doctor yet?”

“No I am scared to find out. My cloths are getting a little tighter. I think it might be what I’m thinking. I don’t even know where a doctor is.”

I gave her a hug. I know how she feels.

“I will bring you to my doctor. As for your cloths getting tighter, I say we buy more clothing. How are you going to tell Harry?”

“I don’t know yet.”

“Let’s go shopping then.”

I gave her a hug and we continued to walk. We met the other girls back at the store and continued shopping. We even went to Build-a-Bear and made everyone a bear. Today was going to be strange. I broke away from the group long enough to call my doctor and make an appointment for Izzy. Our group has been growing a lot lately. We left after all of the bears were done and Izzy bought a ton of clothes. I dropped off all of the girls but Izzy and took her to the appointment.

“Are you nervous Izzy?”

“A little.”

We walked into the building and I held her hand for support as we walked to the front desk.

“Hi I made an appointment for Izzy.”

“Yes, the doctor will be with you in a few minutes.”

“Thank you.”

We waited for about 10 minutes and that’s when the nurse came out to get her. She looked scared to death and so she pulled me back with her.

“What seems to be the problem?”

She and the doctor spoke foe awhile about everything. After what felt like forever, the doctor left and a sonogram technician came in and asked her to pull her shirt up. She squirted the jelly on her belly and pulled the wand out.

“Well Ms. Izzy, It seems you are pregnant. Here is the baby’s arm, that’s the leg, and right here is its head. It is too early to tell the sex of the baby. But in about 2 moths we should be able to tell.”

Izzy was in shock. She didn’t know what to say. All she could do was sit and stare. I decided to speak for her.

“Thank you doctor.”

He left us and I hugged Izzy for a long time. She broke down and cried.

“We need to go. You need to tell Harry.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm tired of updating and only one person comments. I am putting it on hold unless someone comments