I'm Going to Lose it

Best night ever.

Dougies family flew in and my parents picked them up. They were coming to the boat and staying at my Aunts beach house. I am so excited. Once we got back to the house I told Izzy to go out back. I would get Harry and bring him out. They could talk alone or if she wanted me there she would ask.

“Harry I need you outback for a second.”

“Okay.”

He was sitting in the room he was staying in just listening to some random beats. He followed me outside where he looked straight into Izzy’s eyes. Her eyes were slightly puffy from crying all day. I don’t blame her though. Harry took one look at her and knew something was wrong.

“Baby what’s wrong? Are you okay?”

She just shook her head no and looked to the ground.

“Izzy, do you want me to stay?”

She shook her head yes. After about 5 minutes she worked up enough courage to talk to Harry. She did not look him in the face though.

“Harry I’m late?”

“Late for what? Where do you have to go?”

“You don’t get it. I’m late.”

You could tell by looking at his face he was confused.

“My period, I’m 2 months late.”

His face changed expressions but now you couldn’t tell what he was thinking.

“We need to get you to a doctor and find out. Danielle can we go visit your doctor?”

“I already did Harry. The doctor told me I’m 2 months pregnant.”

A smile spread on Harry’s face. You could tell he was excited to join the parenthood group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short. I was in tears writing this. My friend the guy I really liked possibley loved fucked things over with me. I am so upset over it. I dont know when I will update again. Please comment.