I'm Going to Lose it

Forever alone

I left them outside to talk while I went back into the kitchen. I was tired and cold. Dougie was sitting at the kitchen table feeding Chloe and Jack. He looked so cute. I opened the fridge to see what we had to eat.

“Danielle, Your mom and Tom made breakfast and there are leftovers in the oven. And that mug is for you. I made you hot coco.”

I smiled at him. “You are way too good to me.”

“I only did it for my kid you are carrying.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Well I guess there will be no sex for you mister.”

“What?”

Next thing I know Jack was walking around “No sex No sex”. He kept repeating that as Izzy and Harry walked in.

“Who’s not having sex?”

Jack pointed to us and Izzy was laughing so hard her face was turning red. Danny walked in along with Jess, Gio, Tom my mom and dad.

“No sex, No sex.”

Danny literally fell to the floor laughing and everyone looked shocked and then started laughing.

“Well I’m glad it is so funny. Now can we head out? We need to set up the beach.”

“Sure Danielle. Let me go change my knickers first.”

“Danny it wasn’t that funny.”

“Yeah it was.”

Within three hours we had packed up everything and were at the beach. We dropped everything off before going to my aunt’s house to visit Dougies family. They were so excited to see all of us. My aunt decided to have a BBQ at her house. My uncle was going to cook along with my dad while everyone swam in their pool. Jazzie had the cutest bathing suit. I put mine on and walked out to the pool area. My baby bump was a little noticeable and my aunt noticed.

“Danielle you have a bump. What is that about?”

“Aunt Pat you weren’t supposed to know but I guess I can not, not tell you. I am two months pregnant.”

“Congratulations.”

“Thank you.”

She gave me a hug and walked out to the pool with me. Dougie had his leg and arm wrapped up plastic. My boy looked so cute in his plastic. Jazzie and Danny got the kids dressed in there bathing suits and I put suntan lotion on them. We had a ball swimming and hanging out. The kids were getting tired so we fed them and put them to bed. I was so nervous about getting married. Was I now getting cold feet? I hope not. I love Dougie with all of my life I know that for sure.

“I’m going back to the boat so I can go to bed guys, I will see you all later.”

They all gave me a hug and a kiss as I walked out to the car. I was going to drive myself back to the boat. Dougie and the others were going to bring Jack and Chloe back to the boat. I was almost to the car when I felt someone pull on my arm.

“Wait Danielle you need to eat. You are feeding two now.”

“Dougie I am not hungry. I feel sick and I am scared to death. I just need time to think.”

“What are you scared about? You can tell me”

“I don’t know. I need to get away from all of these people. You can come back to the boat with me.”

“Let me go tell everyone.”

“Hurry please”

He hopped into the house and came back not even a minute later came hopping back out.

“Jazzie is going to take care of them tonight so you and I can talk all night.”

He got in the car and we drove back to the boat. I helped him back to the boat. Our dock is not the sturdiest thing in the world. We got back to the boat not long after getting out of the car. I sat him on the sofa while I got us drinks.

“So what’s wrong Danielle?”

“I don’t know. I feel sick thinking about the wedding.”

“What’s making you feel sick?”

“I think I am scared about my aunts and uncles finding out I’m pregnant. They disowned my family when they found out I was having Chloe but they got over it when they heard I was raped. I don’t want to think about how they will feel this time. They think I was a mistake. They told my parents to stop after two kids. I was a mistake. This baby is a mistake and I never want her or him to feel the same way. What if I’m not ready for a third child? One child was too much and I took on Jack even though I had a ton of problems with Chloe, a third one within two years. I’m rushing this a little too much don’t you think? This baby is a mistake and I never want her to feel unwanted though. ”

“Don’t worry about them. You will always have my family. They love you and even if we don’t last they will be there for you and so will I. This baby is not a mistake. You admitted it earlier. This baby is not a mistake, it’s an unexpected present. I love you and I will always love you no matter what ever happens to us. What brought this up?”

“My aunt Pat saw my baby bump and figured it out. I don’t want my other family too.”

“They will be happy. You are an amazing person. If someone doesn’t like you then they are seriously messed up in the head. You are the greatest thing to ever come in my life and you brought 2 more great things with you, my daughter Chloe and my soon to be third baby.”

I started to cry and he started to rub circles in my back. He gave me a kiss on the top of my head and I fell asleep on the sofa with him holding me.

I remember hearing voices talking about me. I think it was Dougie and Danny. I felt I was being whisked into the air and I didn’t know who or why, but I was too tired to care. I could tell by the smell it was Danny. I could hear sniffling and the door close. Danny laid me on the bed and started to lightly shake me. My eyes slowly started to open and I realized it was only Danny and I in the room.

“Danielle what’s going on? I came back to the boat and Dougie was crying and when I asked him what’s going on he said he is cancelling the wedding.”

I had a look of pure shock on my face. I didn’t want to cancel the wedding or make Dougie upset. I am a fuck up. Maybe we should cancel it.

“I’m worried that’s all. I told him that getting pregnant was a mistake and I don’t want this baby.”

“Why not, you two are great parents to the kids already. If you need help you always have his family, your family, the band and all of their family. You can do this. Are you starting to get cold feet?”

I started to shake my head and I didn’t even realize the tears pouring down my face. He pulled me into a tight hug and started to sing “Not Alone” in my ear. He really knew how to make me feel better. I wonder what Dougie is doing.

~Dougie’s POV~

“You alright mate?”

“I’m canceling the wedding.”

“What? Why?”

I couldn’t speak I was in a state of shock. Danny came over and grabbed Danielle from me while Tom and Harry sat at the table in front of me.

“Dougie please tell us what happened.”

“I am a big mistake to her.”

“What?”

They both looked at me with a puzzling look in their faces.

“She told me the baby was a mistake, meaning I’m a mistake for sleeping with her and getting her pregnant. She’s getting cold feet and she doesn’t want to be with me.”

“Did she say that to you?”

“No”

“Then maybe she is getting cold feet. She just needs us to be there for her. Finding out she was having a baby was the last thing she needed to find out. She is stressed to the max. Planning a wedding in two months was hard, finding out we were going on tour was hard, finding out she will be without you for most of the pregnancy is even harder, going to school while taking care of herself, the baby and the two kids is going to be even harder. She just needs to know you will be there to support her. You couldn’t handle what she has too. You would be so stressed out you would give up. Just give her all of your support and let her know you are always there for her.”

“Your right Tom, Thanks guys for helping me out.”

“You’re our brother. We are always supposed to help you. Now, you go see you’re soon to be wife. Danny took her to your room.”

I gave them both a hug before walking to our room. I walked in to find Danny passed out on the bed and Danielle watching our greatest hits tour on DVD. She could watch it all day long without taking a break and never be bored of it. That is why I love this woman. She will be mine forever. I pushed Danny over and laid next to Danielle. She gave me a weak smile and laid her head on my chest before going back to watch the movie.

“I don’t want to cancel the wedding. I want to marry you Dougie. I just… everything is so hard and I cant think straight. I’m sorry for everything I said. I am so glad I am having this baby. It’s ours. A little bit of you and a little bit of me. I hope it has your nose and your smile.”

“I wasn’t going to cancel it; I just didn’t know what to think. I hope the baby has your eyes. I love you and don’t ever forget that.”

She looked so beautiful after she cried. I pulled her up to me and gave her a kiss. I wanted to deepen it but when I tried she pulled away.

“What’s wrong Danielle, did I hurt you?”

“No but we can’t do this with Danny lying next to us.”

“Sure we can. It is our room. He picked a bad place to fall asleep at.”

“You know I have always wanted to have a threesome.”

“Damn how did I find a person like you? No girl would ever want too. Trust me I have asked.”

“Well you are in luck I am a kinky horny pregnant lady.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah are you okay with it? I mean okay with whatever I chose to do. I mean he hasn’t gotten laid in a few weeks. He must be dyeing.”

“Fine by me, you go wake him up.”

“Ok”

~Danielle’s POV~

Dougie is actually going to let me have a threesome? I sure hope Danny is okay with it. Thank god he fell asleep on his back. This was going to make it a lot easier. I crawled over to him and undid his buckle and his jeans. They were so low I didn’t have to pull them down. While I was getting his boxers off I looked at Dougie and he was naked and stroking himself. I got Danny’s bowers down and started to stoke him while smiling at Dougie. Danny started to moan in his sleep. I tried to suppress a giggle while continuing what I was doing. I took him into my mouth and that’s when I realized Danny would be okay with this.

“Damn Danielle. Harder. Fuck.”

He was talking in his sleep and that’s when I started to play with his balls while sucking him. His eyes shot open.

“What the hell is going on?”

“I want you and Dougie in me so bad. Please.”

He had a smile on his face and he pushed me over. He took my pants off while Dougie took my top off. They both started to work on me. Dougie was sucking on my nipples while I was sucking on him and Danny was playing with my soaking wet pussy. Danny and Dougie had me moaning in pleasure. I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed them in me and fast.

“Get in me now.”

Dougie moved and he got ready at my back entrance while Danny was at my front. I was scared to death but I know they wouldn’t hurt me. They both entered and we soon set up a rhythm and it felt amazing. There was screaming and moaning going on. I was glad. After riding them for a while we all exploded. The sweat was dripping all over. Our sheets were soaked from sweat and other liquids. The smell of sex was in the air and our bodies were glistening in the moonlight shinning in through the window. I love these boys. We fell asleep soon after our fun and after we got dressed. I now know I am now ready to marry Dougie.
♠ ♠ ♠
More than 2 comments would be nice. I have more than 10 people reading this.