I'm Going to Lose it

I Do

~ The next morning~
I fell asleep around eleven. Last night was not a good not a good night for Chloe. She had a slight fever and was missing Dougie. I had Chloe and Dougie had Jack. I started to get ready once I woke up. The wedding start’s at 3:00 and it is now 9:30. I took a shower and got ready to head downstairs to try and eat something. I checked my phone before heading down stairs. I was shocked to find out Dougie had called while I was in the shower.

“Hey Baby. I hope you slept well. Jack was up almost all night crying for you. Danny somehow calmed him down and he fell asleep. How are all of you guys doing? Call me back. I can’t wait to make you my wife.”

I called him while walking down stairs. Once I got to the bottom, I looked out the big bay window at the beach. The dew on the flowers, grass and beach made the place look magical.

“Hey Baby.”

“Hi. I’m looking at the beach and it looks amazing look.”

I took a picture of it to show Dougie and sent it to him.

“It really does look amazing.”

We talked a little longer and right after I hung up the door bell rang. It was the lady that was doing our hair and makeup. Once all of us were finished I looked up at the clock and it read 1:47. I didn’t know it would take that long to get our hair and makeup done. My sister took Chloe and started to get her ready. I was putting on my dress when there was a knock at the door.

“Who is it?”

“Its Danny can I come in?”

“Yeah”

He opened the door and walked in.

“Can you help me with my dress?”

“Yeah”

He helped me zip it up. The baby made it fit nice and snug.

“You look amazing.”

“Thanks you don’t look bad yourself. What did you need by the way?”

“Here this is from Dougie.”

He pulled out a box and handed it to me. I opened it only to find it contained a diamond bracelet.

“This is gorgeous.”

“He thought you would like it. You look amazing and I am going to leave now. I will see you out there.”

He gave me a quick hug and kiss before walking out.

~Dougie POV Earlier ~

The boys and I sat around until about 12:00 then we started to get ready. I couldn’t tie my tie because I was so nervous my hands were shaking. Harry came over and tied it for me. It was about 2:15 when we were done so we drove over to the beach. By the time we arrived it was about 2:30. Everything looked perfect.

~ Wedding- Dougie’s POV~

I was standing at the front of the isle. Danny came down with Katie. She looks incredible. Tom with Margarita, Harry with Jessica and Ryan with Jazzie. They all looked great. Next came my little man. He looked so cute in his little tux. I wish Danielle could see him. He has the biggest smile I have ever seen. He came walking up to me and I bent down to see him eye to eye.

“Mommy looks really pretty.”

“I bet she does. Go sit next to Uncle Ryan ok big guy.”

He shook his head yes and walked next to Ryan. I stood up and not even five seconds later I saw Danielle walking down the isle. There are no words to describe how I feel. All I know is I stopped breathing. She truly was breathtaking. She reached the front where her dad gave her away. We turned and looked at each other.

“Danielle you look amazing.”

“Thank you. You do too.”

“Jack thinks you look pretty too. He told me when he was walking up here.”

~Danielle’s POV~

Everyone gave me a hug and a kiss before walking down the isle. My dad grabbed my hand and we started down the isle. Dougie looked amazing. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I am not going to cry though. A lot of my family is here and I am so glad they all approve of Dougie. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Dougie squeeze my hand. We wanted to keep the wedding short so we skipped most of the mumble jumble and it was now time for the most important part.

“Please repeat after me. I Danielle Nicole Adams take thee Dougie Lee Poynter.”

“I Danielle Nicole Adams take thee Dougie Lee Poynter.”

“To be my lofty wedded husband to have and to hold.”

“To be my lofty wedded husband to have and to hold.”

“Till death do us part.”

“Till death do us part.”

“Dougie please repeat after me. I Dougie Lee Poynter take thee Danielle Nicole Adams.”

“I Dougie Lee Poynter take thee Danielle Nicole Adams.”

“To be my lofty wedded wife to have and to hold.”

“To be my lofty wedded wife to have and to hold.”

“Till death do us part.”

“Till death do us part.”

“Danielle do you take Dougie Lee Poynter to have and to hold in sickness and health till death do you part?”

“I do.”

“Dougie do you take Danielle Nicole Adams to have and to hold in sickness and in health till death do you part?”

“I do.”

“I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Dougie. You may now kiss the bride.”

Dougie leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. We had decided earlier we didn’t want to make out in front of our family. That would have been weird. We started our journey to the end of the isle. Now it’s my favorite part of wedding. The reception. Time to eat and dance. We walked over to the tent our reception was being held at. It looked amazing inside. Everyone took their seats as the DJ announced us walking in.

“Please welcome Danny and Katie.” Everyone cheered.

“Tom and Margarita, Harry and Jessica and Ryan and Jazzie.”

Dougie and I could hear the tent burst with cheer. It was now our turn.

“And now announcing for the second time ever, please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Poynter and their two children Jack and Chloe.”

The tent shook with cheers, screams, and claps. Everyone sat down as Dougie and I made our way over to the dance floor to share our first dance.

“It is now time for the couple to share their first dance as husband and wife.”

The song started and we started dancing. We picked the song “Beautiful” by Jim Brickman and Wayne Brady. After our dance was over it was time for the father daughter dance. Our song was “My little Girl” by Tim McGraw and Dougie’s song for him and his mom was “You Raise Me Up” by Josh Groban. After our dances together everyone started to dance while Dougie and I went around and thanked people for coming. No one knew about the pregnancy and I was not planning on saying anything tonight.

~Skip to dinner~

For dinner Dougie and I each had a Bucket of Muck. I know it sounds gross but it truly is amazing. Dougie was drinking a beer and I drank tea. Danny was hitting his glass so he could get everyone’s attention. Once everyone stopped talking he started

“Dougie as your best man I am required to do a speech. Touring with you I’ve seen many things I wish I hadn’t seen. You are so weird I didn’t think you would find anyone let aloe be the first one married. I thought for sure Tom would beat all of us to it. But I guess I was wrong. When you found out you had a kid I know it broke your heart. And I know when you and Louise broke up you were in a state of depression and knew when I saw Danielle she would get you out of your slump. I didn’t think you two would be married about 2 months later. You have found an amazing person and your three children are lucky to have you guys as parents.”

I guess he didn’t know my family didn’t know considering right after he said that my family started whispering.

“Whoops I didn’t mean to blow it. Sorry guys I’m stopping now. Congrats Danielle and Dougie.”

He walked over and handed me and Dougie the mic.

“Thanks Danny we can always count on you” Danny stuck his tongue out at us.” Everyone, Dougie and I are having another baby. I’m due in February.” Everyone started clapping for us and I was officially on cloud nine. Katie came up to us and took the mic.

“My turn. Well now that the cats out of the bag, I’m pregnant too but this night is for Dougie and Danielle. I always told you I was going to get married first but truth is I’m glad you are getting married. You deserve it sis. It’s good to see you happy again. Its been so long since I have seen you smile but the night of the concert I saw the biggest smile on your face as with Dougie.”

On a big screen was a big picture of us the night of the concert. I had Dougie’s cloths on and his arm was wrapped around my shoulder. I remember that moment. I could not have been happier. I had no worries. It was finally my night to be happy and have no worries.

“Danielle you and Dougie have the greatest family and I can only hope I have that one day. Remember if you two need anything you will always have me and all of your friends and family.”

I knew Dougie was leaving in three weeks for a mini tour so I was determined to make this night last for ever. Once we finished eating we went out to the dance floor. Avenged Sevenfold came out to perform a song for that Dougie had requested.

“This song goes out to Mrs. Poynter and the McFly girls.” I was so confused

They played “Dear God” for us. This song fit us perfectly and I had always though so. We all ended up dancing the night away. Avenged Sevenfold, James Bourne, Simple Plan, The Who, Rod Stewart and of course McFly performed. Plus we had a DJ making this the best night I have ever had. A lot of the guest left at around 11 but the younger guest stayed and we partied until about 4:30-5 the next morning. At one point we even had open mic going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I havent posted forever. I have been busy with school....