I'm Going to Lose it

Its been a long time coming

An hour later I had delivered three babies. Two little boys and a little girl. Zachary Cole, Matthew Ryan and Katelyn Marie. Zacky was the only one that wasn't as healthy. Right after I gave birth they had to put him into an incubator to make sure he could breath ok. I think that's the worst feeling in the world. Seeing your baby being taken away by the doctors and not knowing if everything is going to be ok. As of now I was still in the hospital and everyone was coming in to see the babies.

"Dani, They are so cute. I cant wait to babysit them. When can you go home with them?"

"Doctors said I can go home tomorrow. And anytime you feel like it Gio you can take them. As long as you give me a heads up."

"I am definitely going to take you up on that."

Dougie was so tired. He stayed up with me all night and was to busy holding the kids to sleep. I think its wearing him down fast.

"Dougie come lay with me. Can you guys watch the kids just for like an hour so Dougie and I can get a little sleep?"

"Yeah sure."

Dougie came up and laid on my bed. I laid my head on his chest and he stroked my hair lightly.

"Dani, you did amazing. Thank you so much for bringing me so much happiness."

"Thank you for wanting to be with me even after everything that has happened to me."

"You will always be my queen and I will always take care of you."

I leaned up and kissed him before he fell asleep.

~An hour later~

I woke up to the sound of crying. I looked over to see Matthew crying and Danny trying to get him to stop.

"Here Dan, Ill take him. hes probably hungry."

"Ok. Here you go. Oh and by the way Dougs phone was ringing. I answered it. It was your mum. Her and your dad are coming with Jack and Chloe. They will be here soon. I told them to bring you guys food. Your belly was grumbling the whole time you were sleeping."

"Oh sorry about that."

"No need to be sorry. You had a long day and I think you deserve a little food."

I fed the baby and just as he was starting to fall asleep, my parents and the kids came in. Jack came up and climbed on to the bed. Dougie was still sleeping but Jack woke him up. My mom put Chloe on the bed with us and she laid on Dougie while Jack laid in between us. How we all fit was a miracle to me. But we managed. Jacked looked at me holding the baby and spoke to me softly.

"Do you hate us? Is that why your here?"

"No baby . I just had your baby sister and baby brothers. I have to stay here for a few days and then I'm coming home."

"So your not going to leave me to?"

Tears started to come to my eyes. How could anyone hate a kid. Especially one like him.

"No Jack. I will be with you forever. I would never leave you. Why would you think that?"

"My other mommy did. She didn't like me and now you have them and you wont like me. I wont be fun anymore."

"I will always love you. Sometimes mommy's and daddies leave but its not because they don't love you. Its because they are trying to do the right thing for you. But I promise you, I will never leave ok. You and I will do something special once a week. Just you and me. Sound good?"

He shook his head yes. Am I sure I can handle five kids right now? Does Chloe think I hate her to?

~Next day~

It feels good to be able to get out of the hospital. My parents were at home watching Chloe and Jack while Dougie and I brought home the other kids. Zacky proved he was strong enough to leave so they let us take him too.

"Are you glad to be going home honey?"

"Yeah. I cant wait to sleep in my own bed."

"I cant wait to have you in our bed."

"Dougie, the doctor said we have to wait. Don't forget."

"I know but I miss you so much and after all of that pain you went through I just want to bring you pleasure."

"I want that more than anything but we are listening to what the doctor said."

"Ok. Well here we are. You get one and ill get the other two."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah don't worry about it. I want you to go inside and take a nap. I know you are still really tired and now I have your mom. She can help me."

I walked up to Dougie and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you Dougie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that took over a month. I have been so busy with work and school. Plus I dont know where to go with this story. If you have any ideas let me know...