I'm Going to Lose it

Welcome to my life

We had all decided to go a pub after the show so everyone could drink up and relax. All of us girls were still the cloths the guys had lent us. If this was what our trip was going to be like, everyday then I can live with it. I was so excited when we got their because all of the guy's left to get drinks for everyone and the girls followed. All of the guys but Dougie that is. So he sat at the table and I didn't want to leave him alone so I stayed with him.

"How do you like the UK so far?"

"Today is my first day but so far its good."

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Not sure yet probably hang out with my friends. What are you going to do?"

"I was hoping to go out with you maybe for lunch or dinner."

"Is that your way of asking?"

"It always works for other girls."

"As you know I'm not like other girls. You need try harder than that."

"OK then. Danielle will you go on a date with me?"

"Jeez you sound like you are asking me to marry you. Is that what you were planing the whole time?"

"What, No." The lighting in the room made Dougie look like he was blushing, but I let it slide.

"I'm kidding I would love to go on a date with you Dougie. Heres my number call me when you wake up and we can make plans." I gave him my number and I saw his eyes light up so bright. I knew he was happy.

"Sweet, now I am so happy."

All of the guys and girls walked back and I think they all saw the same twinkle in Dougie's eyes that I did.

"So whats going on with you guys?" Danny came up and nudged my arm shoving me into Dougie.

"Stop pushing my girlfriend."

I stared at Dougie. Did he just call me his girlfriend? I must have heard him wrong. Right? Nobody was talking at this point. All eyes were on Dougie and I. What should I do? What should I say? Did he ask me to be his girlfriend and did I just blank out that part of the conversation? Maybe I said yes but I don't remember it. That has to be it.

"You okay Danielle?"

"Yeah I'm fine Dougie. Look can I talk to you outside really fast?"

Danny started laughing "Wow they haven't even been going out for a whole day and looks like Dougie pissed her off already. Man he didn't even get a kiss yet and he already pissed her off."

Dougie's face fell and he looked sad that I was possibly mad at him already. I couldn't help what happened next. I was not even close to being mad at him. I just wanted to talk to Dougie and find out what we really were. So to make him happy I leaned over and I put my lips on his soft lips. After being like this for about 15 seconds I licked his lips begging for entrance. I was not one for public affection but it was like something was happening to me and I could not stop. His kiss felt amazing. Our tongues being together and just felling his tongue in my mouth was like heaven. We were so close and I could barley breath. But I was not going to be the one to stop this. I felt this wave of pleasure sweep over me and it was amazing. I knew I had to be with Dougie.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short ill update again later today maybe.. Comment