Status: Discontinued

You Are So Beautiful

I've Got Another Confession To Make

My life isn't all that simple. You wanna know why? Because 1.) My best friend was thrown in jail. 2.) Craig taking over Escape The Fate acting like the band was his and 3.) I got engaged to my boyfriend. Yes I know I should be happy about it, but I'm still kinda fighting with my inner demons because of the whole Ronnie VS Craig. As you can see Craig is not my favorite person in the world. He's okay to hang out with once in a while. I remember we were having a few beers sometime after This War Is Ours came out and we were being all nice to each other, but that was only one time. Now, back to the whole argument I was ranting about.

Yeah, and a few months ago, Max left the band because of issues him and Craig got into. It's quiet without him around, I mean, it's loud living with a bunch of boys, but Max was the loud and that child-like guy that lit up the room with his I-Don't-Give-A-Damn attitude. He was always the prankster in the band. I remember when I first met Max, I fucking hated him. Ronnie said it was because we liked each other, but no... that wasn't the case. It was because he toyed with Harley. I knew she liked him and whatnot, but he was only wanting one thing. Max was little bit of a player back then. Now, he's not so bad, still flirts once in awhile. Back then with all the drugs involved, he just didn't seem to be normal. He was always hiding something.

Okay, enough about Max, this was about me..... and a little bit of Monte and Ronnie..... well, mostly about both Escape The Fate and Falling In Reverse, not just me, Monte and Ronnie. Moving on. I was sitting on the couch watching the Nightmare Before Christmas around like 2:30 in the morning because I couldn't sleep. I had some Mountain Dew and popcorn with me. I had my glasses on and my hair in a ponytail. And I began toying with my ring on my left hand. It felt weird being there 'cause I don't normally where jewelry. I usually where necklaces and that was just about it. I was currently wearing my music note necklace that Ronnie got me. I usually wear it because I feel that being friends Ronnie was the best thing happened to me. After he was thrown in prison; He grew bitter and cold. It just broke my heart. I couldn't take it. I wrote him letters and sent him gifts to try and cheer him up. Great, now I'm ranting again. I really got to stop doing that. I heard the bathroom door open and the toilet flushing and I saw Monte come out tiredly rubbing his eye. Let me tell ya, he looked sooo fucking cute like that.

"You're up at this hour?" he asks.

"I couldn't sleep." I replied shrugging it off. "Care to join me?"

He shrugs and sits down next to me ands pops some popcorn pieces into his mouth. All of a sudden while I'm cuddling with Monte, tears start to roll down my cheeks and a few sobs escape my lips. Monte doesn't say anything but pet my hair, kiss my head and telling me it was okay. I just feel something being lifted off my shoulders now that I've started crying. I don't know what it was. I felt free. At times like this, I missed Ronnie. Sure, his temper and ego were a bit much, but once his soft side comes out, he is the sweetest guy out there. I seemed to fall asleep 'cause the next thing you know, all I saw was black and Monte kissing my head and telling me goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the start of my new story. Hope you like it.
Comment & subscribe.
Cameron's PJ Outfit