Status: Discontinued

You Are So Beautiful

Don't Want This Feeling To Go Away

I luckily apologized to Harley after Levitate ended and then All I Want by A Day To Remember was the next song to play. Harley and I just started dancing and all of a sudden, Kitty joined us and started dancing aswell. About half of the song in, Rachel and Iris decided to join us. After the song ended, we all sat down on the couch laughing and giggling. We started talking, well, more like gossiping about the guys, so I turned off my iPod and put it on the table.

"So, I heard about this morning." Rachel spoke up.

"Yup..." Harley replied popping the P. "Sometimes I just wanna take his big dumb, dummy head and," she then started to pound her right fist into her left hand in frustration. "How do you put up with him?" she asks Iris, turning her head to her direction.

"Hey, don't ask me, because I have no fucking clue." Iris stated truthfully.

I smirk and just start laughing. I don't even know why though.

"What are you laughing about?" Kitty questions with an eyebrow raised at me like I'm a crazy woman.

I shake my head and keep on laughing. Kitty then hits me and then all of a sudden, "DOG PILE!" Harley shouts and all of the girls pile on top of me.

"Okay, okay. Need. To. Breathe." I exhale with the air I had left in my lungs to speak. I get my air back as the girls get off of me. I started slowly breathing in and out.

Sweet sweet air. How I missed thee. I joke to myself.

I just stare off into space while the girls talked about their boyfriends. I hear my name being called, but didn't respond at first. After a few times, I snap out of it and I was back on earth again.

"What?" I ask.

"I said; How are you and Monte doing?" Iris says to me

"Well, pretty good actually." I nod to myself. "We haven't fought or anything, which is kinda good. But I feel somethings wrong with me, y'know."

"How so?" Rachel asks me with concern on her face. I shake my head. "I don't know, I just feel something weird." After that, we decided to watch a movie. We played rock, paper, scissors and who ever won got to pick the movie. Kitty won(she thinks she's the bomb at it too) and picks out Kick-Ass. I groan.

She just loves that movie to death. Plus, I think she just likes looking at the guy who plays Chris aka Red-Mist. Don't get me wrong, the guy is cute, just not my type. I like my Monte. He's cute enough. No, scratch that; He's gorgeous. During half of the movie, I seemed to fall asleep, 'cause the next thing you know, I see black.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up in my bed, my body covered by the blankets and my pillow was warm. A little too warm. I open my eyes and rub them to get the sleepers out and yawn. I look up to see Monte staring down at me and moving my hair out of my face.

"Morning gorgeous." he says to me with a smile adoring his lips. I smile back and leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips.

"What time is it?" I groaned rubbing my eyes again. I yawned once more and finally got the sleepers out of my eyes.

"Around 3:30 PM." he replies and moves the hair from my face and kisses my forehead.

"I don't wanna move." I chuckle. "I'm too comfy."

I hear Monte chuckle aswell and laced his fingers with mine as we lay in silence, enjoying each others presence.

"Sing me something." I say all of a sudden.

"What song?" he asks me.

I then started to think of all of the Escape The Fate songs I loved. The light-bulb suddenly lit in my head and I smiled. God, how I missed the good old days.

"Sing me, Reverse This Curse." I look up at him as he plays with my hair.

"Damn.....haven't heard that song in a long long time." Monte says letting out a little laugh.

He starts humming the start of the song and then opened his mouth and started singing to me softly.

"A withered past and a blurred future,
My hearts on an auction,
It goes out to the highest bid.

I live to fast, and I know I will lose her,
But there is an option, to die is to live in her head.

So I'll hang on, never let go.
I dug this pain into my chest.
It's dead.

[Chorus:]
One last chance to reverse this curse,
You stole my heart but I had it first.
And now I see you've got something to prove,
And nothing to lose, so let me tell you the truth.
"


Just listening to Monte's voice was like heaven. I remember he would always back-up sing back then. Then it switched to Max and now either Monte or TJ have taken that job. I haven't been to there practice in awhile.

I've been busy with trying to get all of the wedding shit done and some other stuff out of the way. And if your wondering, I'm not pregnant, atleast I hope I'm not. Monte has too much on his plate to even worry about a baby. But I know Monte would make a good father; I've seen him with Leila, so I had nothing to worry about. Before Monte could sing on to the next verse, our little moment was ruined by someone knocking on the door.

"It's only me." I heard Craig behind the door.

"You can come in." I say as the door opens to reveal Craig's small like girlish figure.

"I just need to steal Monte for a minute and your phone has been ringing off the hook." Craig said and tossed my phone. I caught it and check the missed calls and saw that Max's number kept popping up.

Hmm, wonder what he wants? I thought to myself. I wave Monte and Craig goodbye and dial up Max again. It ringed three times before he picked up.

"What's up?" I hear Max's voice at the end of the line ask me.

"You rang?" I question coolly.

"Yeah. Can I talk to Harley?"

I began smirking and got off of my bed and opened my bedroom door and looked over to see Harley and Rach were watching TV. Iris and Kitty were in the kitchen making God knows what.

"Harley! Your boyfriend wants to talk to you." I shout over to her. She glares at me when she gets up and walks over to me, grabbing my phone out of my hand before I could give it to her.

"He is NOT my boyfriend." she states and puts the phone to her ear. "Max? Hey..."

I walk away from her and sat down next to Rachel while my best friend talked to her so called 'boyfriend'. Anyone could tell she has a thing for Max. Harley has had this crush on him ever since highschool when he pranked her. Actually, Ronnie dared him to prank her. And I was kinda in on it in the first place too. Which I haven't told Harley that yet. I would gladly take it to my grave.

Harley has been using my phone because she broke hers while having a fight with TJ. Ahh, I remember that day like it was yesterday. Her and TJ were verbally abusing each other and he said something that pissed her off and she grabbed her phone, which was on the table behind her. So, she picked it up and threw it at him. TJ ducked while the phone met a painful demise. And the best part was, Iris guilt tripped him to buy her a new phone. Which was pretty sweet. TJ apologized to Harley nicely and she said sorry back to him. So, her phone should arrive sometime next week.

I gladly let Harley use my phone IF she paid for some of the phone bills I got. She accepted my deal and we went with our lives like normal. Excluding the part where her and TJ try to tear each others heads off and where Craig's 5 year old daughter, Leila visited us once in awhile. Everything was just perfectly fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 is up and running. Yay! \m/
Sorry it took so long, Writer's block was being a bastard.
Cameron's outfit is the same as the last chapter, just without the iPod and iHome.