Status: Discontinued

You Are So Beautiful

So It Stays (x3)

I wake up next to Monte's warm body and softly kiss his cheek as I woke up. He looked so cute while he was sleeping. He looked like he was at peace. I feel my stomach making noises and next thing you know, I'm running into the bathroom, puking my guts out. My vomit looked liked lastnights dinner. I swear I didn't even eat that much. After I flush the toilet and wash my mouth out, I get dressed into something comfy and put on my glasses and a few bracelets. I grab my phone from the nightstand and turn it on and saw it was only 8 in the morning. I groan to myself and rub my face. It's a good thing Monte is a hardsleeper, 'cause I really did not need him to worry about me right now. So, after I pull on my Jack Skeleton socks, I walk out of my room and softly close the door.

"Sorry, Monte. But it's for the best." I whisper to myself. I walk over to Harley's room and knock on her door. She opened it up to see she was quite wide awake. I start to fiddle with the necklace Monte gave me as I walk in and start to pace her room. Harley closes her bedroom door and sit on the bed.

"Tell Dr. Harlot whats wrong." she says in her Dr. Phil voice. I swear she watches too much TV. Especially Batman. She just LOVES that show to death... moving on. So, I tell her whats wrong and just stand there saying every word that I needed to say. I rub my forehead in frustration. This is not what I needed right now, maybe in the future.

After of thinking too much, I feel something move in my body. I turned around to walk into her bathroom and then looked at the mirror and lift my shirt up. I start to caress my stomach and then felt that moving sensation again.

"Woah!" I look over to Harley with panicked eyes. "I swear I just felt something move inside me."

"When was the last time you had-" I cut her off with my hand. "Well, you know..."

"I don't remember!" I slightly whined. God, I really wanted to remember. It's been so long. And yes, Monte was the only one who I have had sex with. No, I didn't cheat on him. I'm too faithful for that; When I truly love somebody, I will stick by them no matter what.

"Whoa there! If you can't remember, then you can't remember. But it will come to you in bits and pieces. Don't force yourself to remember." Harley explained to me. I gave her a look in desperation.

"Fine, let me get changed."

I sat on the bed and watched her pick an outfit which was some dark blue denim shorts, a Motionless In White tanktop, a purple belt and a few other accessories she didn't need but wore them anyway. She laced up her vans and then we were out the door and on our way to the hospital.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

We got to the hospital in about 15 to 20 minutes and went inside and waiting for another 5 minutes after we signed in for like a check up thing. I was lightly playing with my bracelets as we waited for the doc. Harley grabbed and squeezed my hand, reassuring me that it was gonna be okay. I saw the doc come up with a clipboard and looked up at us. "Cameron Knight?" she asked.

I grabbed my phone and stood up as we walked down a hallway and into a room. I sat on the bed they had there while Harley sat in one of the chairs.

"Now, what seems to be the problem?" The doc asks me.

"I... I think I might be pregnant." I nervously replay to Angela or Angel as some of the other nurses call her.

The doc smiled softly. "It'll be alright. I'll be right back, miss." She left and I looked over to Harley.

"Well, if you do got a bun in the oven. I'm happy for you, really." Harley came over to me and grasped her hand in mine.

"Harley, what if... what if Monte doesn't want it? What if-?" I cut myself off, not thinking of what Monte would say to me if he didn't want the baby. A few tear prick through my eyelids and roll down my cheeks. Harley wiped them away and just smiled at me.

"Honey, you're the boy's soon to be wife. Of course he would want a little bun in the oven." Harley said to me and moved some of my hair out of my face. I shook my head, trying to get all of the bad thoughts out.

"You're right. How could I think that?"

"Baby, I'm always right." she said in a cocky voice. I couldn't help but chuckle at her.

The doc came back with some gel in her hand and a little device too. She got the device ready and ask me to lift my shirt. So, I did and then she sprayed some gel on my stomach. I jumped at the sudden coldness.

"It's cold."

Angel laughed and sudden the device was on my stomach and I saw a small little person on the screen. I almost started crying after seeing the little person. Harley took a sip at her Rockstar and set it down on the table and saw that my little 'bun in the oven' was now up on the computer type of thing.

"Holy shit! It's Monte Junior Junior." she exclaimed all excited.

"I see a butt." Angel said, pointing. And then moved the device. And then smiled. " I don't a little penis down there." she chuckled to herself. "But, it looks like you're about 2, almost 3 weeks."

"So, It's a girl. Congratulations." She printed out a photo and put away the device and removed the gel from my stomach. I smiled to myself as I looked at the photo. I was gonna have a daughter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we got home, everybody was already up and at 'em. That means Monte was up.

Fuck. I'm in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for all the comments, you guys are amazing. And thank you to all my fans, you are wonderful too. ^_^

Cameron's Outfit
Harley's Outfit