A Time to Love

Family

Today was the day that I was finally going to tell my parents about the baby of course Matt was coming with me to give me some support if I needed it.

I really hoped that dad would be okay with it, mean they way he acted when I told him that Matt and I were going out was okay after but this is different from that.

Matt parked in the drive way and smiled at me.

‘Its going to be okay no need to worry’ he said getting out of the car and going to my side opening the door.

‘Easy for you to say’ I told him grabbing his hand and getting out of the car.

I had gotten bigger now and if I wore certain tops you could tell but today I wore a loose fitting to so they wouldn’t notice until I told them well I hope.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer, not a moment later my mum opened the door.

‘Honey how are you’ she said giving me a hug

‘I’m good sorry I haven’t been around in a while’ I told her

‘Oh Honey its fine I no your busy, come in’ she said stepping aside so we could go in.

We walked into the lounge room to see my dad sitting on his chair he smile and got up when he saw me.

‘Ally its good to see you’ he said giving me a hug

‘Nice to see you again Matt’ Dad Said to Matt

‘You to sir’

We sat on the couch and talked about how things were going like The Bands new Album and also my photography mum and dad seemed all happed but I was just about to drop a bombshell on them.

‘I have a surprise that I want to tells yous about’ I told them, I looked at Matt and he smiled and nodded.

‘Your pregnant’ Mum said smiling, I sat there with a shocked look on my face.

‘How did you know?’ I asked her

‘Honey when I hugged you I could fell your stomach and I know what being pregnant feels like and your stomach it just that’ she said smiling at me. I looked at dad to see if he was okay because he hadn’t said anything yet.

‘I’m happy for you’ dad said walking over to me and sitting on the seat next to me and Matt.

‘I will be good to be a granddad’ he said giving me a side hug.

I’m glad that they are both Happy about being Grandparents now Matt and I know that we have the support of our families.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo sorry for the update being this late but i have been busy with trying to finish year 12 which guess what i passed :D im finally finished school.

I hope yous like the update :D