The Blitz

Mr. Hatter Returns

Mr. Hatter sat down in our sitting room. He gave him a cup of tea he took a drink and spat it out across the room "Ugh disgusting! Missy make me a new one." This was the third cup of tea i had made him. I opened my mouth to protest then Lee stepped in "I'll make it." Mr. Hatter scoffed "Nonsense, She should make it, a woman's place is in the kitchen." James looked at Mr. Hatter, his mouth opened and closed, mouthing numbers. His fingers traced the air beside Mr. Hatter's face. It was quite obvious he was counting Mr. Hatter's wrinkles. I reluctantly went back into the kitchen , making him another bloody cup of tea. I walked back to the sitting room when i heard James proclaim proudly "23. He has 23 wrinkles." Mr. Hatter glared at James "What was that Mr?" James yelled in Mr. Hatters wrinkled old ear "You have 23 wrinkles!" Mr. Hatter growled , then his growl turned into a cough, he put a blanket wrapped around him and took the tea from my hand. Lee looked around and started conversation "So Mr. Hatter, i hear you're son is fighting in the war." Mr. Hatter scoffed "Yes, Timothy was always a right idiot. What's the point of fighting? Hitler will get over his stupid obsession with killing Jews eventually, its like when a child is obsessed with dinosaurs or trains, or something like that. They get over it. No point of having a bloody war over it." James grinned like a monkey and stood up "I love trains! Choo-Choo" he ran around the room pretending he was a train. He looked at me "Shouldn't you control you're brother Missy?" I looked at him "My name is Charity, not Missy. And why should i be the one to do everything, Lee has legs, James has legs, you have legs. Use them!" he snapped. Mr. Hatter looked a little taken back then said "Ah she has a tongue." i sighed sitting back in my seat. Mr. Hatter took a sip of the tea then spat it out "Disgusting" he snarled. Lee looked at Mr. Hatter "Do you even like tea?" Mr. hatter thought for a second then answer "Tea? I thought we were having coffee! I hate bloody tea, it tastes like milky water"
I looked at them all. Three boys in the house. One eight, One teenager, One elderly snappy old man. How in the world am i going to survive?
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 5 :) sorry i haven't done a chapter in a while