Status: on hiatus

We All Have a Little Insanity in Us

Defenseless

After a tragic summer, it was time for a tragic first day of school. It was going to be Skye's first day of school without Liv by her side and Logan on her arm.

Skye pulled into her normal parking spot and was surrounded by her other friends as she got out of the car.

"Oh my god, Skye. I can't believe what happened to Liv and Logan. We're all so sorry and we're here for you." One of the girls said.

Skye just nodded as she walked into the school, the group of girls following her to her locker.

"Oh my god. Look. It's freak show." One of the girls whispered to another.

Skye looked back and saw Julia walking by, clutching her books to her chest and looking down at the ground. The other girls shouted out names at her as she walked by but Skye stayed silent.

"Skye, aren't you going to say something?" Another girl from the group asked.

Skye looked at Julia and then back at the girl. She gave her a devious smirk and walked over to Julia.

"Hey, red haired freak." Skye said.

Julia's head shot up and looked over at the sound of Skye's voice. Skye walked over and pushed the books out of Julia's hands.

"Oops." Skye smiled when she saw Julia's eyes fill with tears.

Julia scrambled to pick up her books and hurried off down the hall.

The bell rang and Skye said goodbye to her friends before slowly making her way to class. She sat down in a desk all the way in the back and put her head down. She really wasn't interested in anything the teacher had to say.

Skye...

Skye ignored the voice. She figured it was the teacher trying to get her to pay attention.

Skye! The voice was more persistent so she looked up but the teacher was at the front of the room still with her back to the class.

Yes, Skye. It's me again. I told you to be nice to Julia, didn't I?

Skye rolled her eyes. Not Liv again.

Don't roll your eyes at me, missy.

Skye raised her hand.

"Yes, Skye?" The teacher called on her.

"May I please go to the bathroom?" She asked as sweetly as she could.

"You may." The teacher allowed her to leave.

She grabbed her bag and headed out the door and down the hallway towards the bathroom. She walked in and looked around to make sure no one was there and was listening to her talk to Liv.

"Okay, Liv. Now what do you want? You can't be talking to me in the middle of class!"

Skye, what you did to Julia wasn't right. You know that. I'm telling you, she can help you if you just let her.

"Liv, are you serious? You expect me to be friends with her?"

Skye heard a small noise and looked over to see Julia standing there looking at her with nervous eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I've noticed that this story isn't getting that many hits. Is it too weird or something? I mean, I'm not gonna stop writing it because I personally really like the story and I have some big plans for it but for those who are actually reading it, I won't be updating as often since I'm working on other stories right now that are doing better than this one but I will continue to update this story, I promise.