Status: Slow updates.

Why Do We Have to Grow Up?

My head is stuck in the clouds

Dinner was great, everyone had a lot of fun talking and getting to know each other. The Way's and Iero's love Mrs. Toro, and she loved them all back. It was an instant friendship between the parents and their children, like they were destine to be together.
After dinner the lady's did the cleaning up and the men lounged in the living room watching some sport game, the kids playing outside.
Once the table was cleaned and the dishes were done the Toro's went with the Way's to the Way household. Frank threw a fit and begged them to let Gerard stay. Frank and Gerard ran upstairs hand-in-hand as soon as both their mothers said, "okay."
Gerard lead the way to Skylar's room to get some of his action figures. Gerard froze in the doorway causing Frank to bump into his back. "Gee! That hurt!" Frank whined. Skylar sat on her bed with Gerard's present in her lap. The wrapping paper by her side and the note on her other side
Skylar and Gerard just stared at each other for a long while with Frank standing awkwardly half behind Gerard. Finally Skylar jumped off her bed and ran to Gerard. She jumped on him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Gerard pulled his hand out of Frank's and wrapped it around Skylar.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Skylar exclaimed. Frank backed away slowly, a frown forever etched on his face. Before he could get far Gerard had him by the wrist and was pulling him into the room.
"Come on Frankie, let's play!" Gerard exclaimed with the biggest smile on his face. Frank's frown lightened up a bit but didn't fully go away until about 10 minutes after they had started playing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like. Sorry for mistakes :P

Chapter title credits: Rhythm of love by Plain White-Tees