Status: Slow updates.

Why Do We Have to Grow Up?

Nightmares on Frank street

Gerard, Skylar and Frank played for about 2 hours in Skylar's room. When Frank was told to go to bed by his mother he was sad. He stood to his feet and waited by the door for a few minutes looking right at Gerard. Waiting for him to get up and go to bed with him.
"Night Frankie," Gerard said halfheartedly, not even looking up at Frank. Frank's frown was back on his face as he slowly left the room and went into his own.
Ethan was already asleep in his bed when Frank entered the room. Frank put on his pajamas and climbed into his bed. As soon as he closed his eyes the face of the masked man with the big gun came into his view. He screamed and opened his eyes as fast as he could, yet still not fast enough. Frank laid in his bed with his blankets wrapped around him as tightly as he could with a silent river of tears flowing down his bright red cheeks. He forced his eyes to stay open, out of fear of seeing that madman again. "Save me Gee," was all he thought as he waited for Gerard to walk into his room.
Gerard played with Skylar for a while longer before he fell asleep on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh! Help! Help!" Frank screamed in his sleep. Gerard jolted awake and looked around the room with sleepy eyes. "Help!" Frank screamed again while kicking his legs as if he was trying to escape someones grip.
Gerard rolled on the floor and got to his feet. He groaned as he walked out of the room and towards Frank's where he heard the yelps coming from. "Frankie, stop screaming." Gerard ordered in a harsh whisper. He walked to Frank's bed and stared at him. "Frankie?"
Frank continued to kick around and sob violently. "Gee! Help me!" he whimpered. Gerard was scared out of his mind and more then that, confused.
"I'm right here Frankie, why are you crying? Everything's okay." Gerard said lightly as he grabbed Frank's shoulder. Frank was startled by Gerard's touch, he pushed Gerard and kicked him in the stomach.
Gerard doubled over in pain and grabbed his stomach. Tears stung his eyes as he looked up at Frank. Frank was sitting in the corner of the bed with his knees pulled up to his chest and tears running down his face. Gerard ignored his pain and got onto the bed with Frank.
"Frankie, it's okay. It's me Gerard. I'm not gonna hurt you," he said softly as he reached out one hand to Frank's knee. Frank's eyes jolted open and he stared at Gerard for a few minutes. Gerard was to scared to say anything or move so he just sat there and waited for Frank to act. Frank jumped on Gerard and buried his face in Gerard's neck.
"Frankie, why were you crying?" Gerard finally asked softly, his arms tight around Frank's waist. Frank's body was pushing hard against the bruise forming on Gerard's stomach making Gerard wince in pain.
"What's wrong Gee? Where are you hurt?" Frank asked worried, ignoring Gerard's question. Gerard frowned a bit but answered Frank's question.
"You kicked my Frank," Gerard stated monotonously. Frank stared at Gerard in shock.
"No I didn't!" Frank protested. Gerard sighed lightly.
"It's okay. Frankie, tell me why you were crying. Please?" Gerard begged. He pulled Frank away from him and bit and they sat face to face.
"I had a bad dream," Frank whispered as if he said it to loud the monster in his dreams would appear. Gerard leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Frank in a hug. Frank stayed still for a few seconds but eventually wrapped his arms tightly around Gerard's torso.
Gerard whimpered into Frank's hair from the pressure being put on his stomach. Frank frowned and pulled away.
"I'm sorry," he apologized.
"It's okay Frankie, don't worry." Gerard reassured him with a smile. "Let's go to sleep, okay?" Frank nodded and laid down. Gerard pulled the blankets over himself and Frank. Frank tangled himself in Gerard's arms and in an instance he was asleep, a dreamless sleep. Gerard smiled down at Frank and let sleep take over him.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update today! YAY! I love anyone that is reading this <3

XOXO HHK