Status: Slow updates.

Why Do We Have to Grow Up?

Let the sun rain down on me.

Gerard took Frank upstairs to Frank's room. He laid him in the bed and tried to pry his arms off from around his neck. With no luck Gerard pouted and let out a few tears. "Frankiiieeee!" Gerard whined. Frank mumbled in his sleep and pulled Gerard down on the bed with him. "Frankiieeeee! I have to go potty! Let go!" Gerard tried to push Frank off of him, only getting Frank to move closer. "Frank! I gotta go potty!" Gerard exclaimed again at the smaller boy. Frank didn't moved at all. A few seconds later Gerard was peeing his pants as he cried.

*******DOWN STAIRS************

Mikey turned on the TV and played cartoons. Ray, Lou and himself sat on the couch watching the show. Elena and Susan were in the kitchen making a late dinner. Elena called the Way's and told them to come over for dinner. About twenty minutes later they arrived. It was by now dark outside, the Iero's would be home at any second.
When they did come, Elena explained what had happened at the park. Everyone was shocked about their children but all were fine.
"Where are Gerard and Frank?" Donna asked as she took a sip of tea her mother had made.
"Oh poor Frankie was scared out of his mind and refused to let go of Gerard. Thank fully he fell asleep on the car ride home. Gerard took him to his bed when we got home. He probably just fell asleep too," Elena reassured everyone as she got up to check up on the food.
"MOMMY!" Skylar called.
"Yes honey?" Linda turned her attention to little girl as she walked into the kitchen.
"I went upstairs to go potty and I heard someone crying." She said standing right by her mothers chair. Linda began to stand up but was stopped by Donna.
"I'll go, don't worry about it." Donna smiled kindly at Linda and went up stairs.
Sure enough she did hear crying, coming from Frank's room. She slowly opened the door and saw Two small bodies on one of the beds.
"Mommy!" Gerard cried into Frank's hair. Donna walked over so Gerard could see her.
"Gerard honey whats the matter?" She asked rubbing his back.
"Mommy I gotta potty," he cried out.
"Well come on, lets go potty." she held out her hand to him and he just looked at it.
"Mommy I'm stuck. Fr-Frank-Frankie wont let go," he cried harder. His body shaking violently.
"Shhhhh, it's okay baby. I'm going to go get Linda okay hun?" Gerard sniffled trying to contain his sobs.
"Okay," he said barely above a whisper.
Donna went back into the dinning room where everyone was sitting getting ready for the food. "Linda, could you come help me? Frank seams to have a death grip around Gerard," Donna smiled kindly at Linda a chuckled a bit. Linda smiled as she stood.
"That sounds like my Frankie." The two walked up stairs in quick silence. Once they got close to the door you could hear Gerard crying again. "Aw, the poor thing. I wonder how long he's been crying." Linda said sympathetically as she walked into the room.
"Mommy!" Gerard cried loudly.
Donna rubbed Gerard's back as she hushed him. "It's okay Gerard. Calm down." Linda went on the other side of the bed and began to pull Frank's arms away from Gerard. Gerard just laid there crying.
"Mommy," he cried. "I have to go potty." Linda got Frank off of Gerard and laid him back down.
"Come on, lets go potty." Donna reached her hand out for Gerard's. He took it and got out of the bed. He stood still right beside Frank's bed. Donna turn around to look at him and saw that he had already wet his pants. "Oh Gee," she sighed as she walked back to the bed.
Linda picked Frank up and laid him on the other bed. She stripped the beds sheets while Donna stripped Gerard. Gerard stood there with silent sobs coming out of him and tears pouring down his face.
Frank rolled around in the bed, his arms searching for something. He then laid still and began to scream. Tears poured out of his eyes like waterfalls as he screamed incoherent words. Donna left Gerard in the middle of the room and rushed over to Frank. She shushed him and rubbed his back, holding him close to her as she began to rock him back and fourth. It didn't help he continued screaming. Moments later Linda came in the room. Donna handed Frank to her with a worried look on her face.
"It's okay," Linda reassured Donna. "He does this when he wants something." She smiled and began searching the room for things Frank might have wanted. He screamed louder when ever he didn't get the object he wanted. Donna found some of Gerard's old clothes and put them on him. Gerard watched Frank scream as Linda scrambled around the room. Gerard went to Skylar's room and got some of his action figures.
He walked over to the screaming kid and handed him one. Frank stopped screaming and just let tears fall. He opened his eyes and looked at Gerard and then the toy and back to Gerard. Frank got up and jumped on Gerard.
Gerard stumbled back and fell on his butt. He started to cry again. Frank sat in his lap facing him, with his arms around Gerard's neck. "Gee, no cry." Frank told Gerard. Gerard didn't listen and kept crying. After a little bit Frank began to cry to. The parents were standing at the doorway in awe as they watched the two cry their eyes out. Eventually their mothers stepped in and calmed them down. Frank and Gerard both stood up and looked at each other. Frank held out his hand and Gerard grabbed it. They smiled at each other and walked down stairs to eat dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update. :) I proud of myself. This one was NOT a 3 month wait. :)
I hope you guys enjoy this. :D
Would you still be friends with Frank if he strangled you and made you piss your pants? Answer my question of the chapter in the comments PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter title credits: The Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco

Thanks so much!!!
XOXO HHK