Not The Best Promise With A Killer On The Loose

The Scare.

(Brooke’s P.O.V.)

I wanted the day to end already. It was so fucking lame. First Jasse tried to hit on me again and I ended up getting a bruise on my thigh for *being a tease.* Second I heard there was a killer on the loose. And last Mr. Hou made only me and Elli run 3 laps around the track for being late for class. I want to crack my heel into his head.

“Emi, do you think Mr. Hou just picks on us because we called his wife a bitch?” I whispered so the other people couldn’t hear me.

“Yeah, I just want to hit him and put him and make him re-tire.” She growled.

We got done with our laps and returned to the Gym. Oh great he was putting us into boy girl pairs. I lined up next to Elli and sighed. I knew who he was going to pair me up with. Jasse was the boy I hated with all me heart. I think he always paired me up with him to piss me off. Before I knew it I was standing next to him. I wanted to punch Jasse in the face. 30 minutes into the game we had to play with our partner he tried to touch me a couple times. He only managed to grab my ass. Finally it was 5th period. I couldn’t stand being in another class with Jasse again so Elli, Tanzi and I ditched and went to the Gym. We were warned that there was a killer on the loose in the L.A. area. I’ve always been afraid of killers ever since I got kidnapped when I was five.

“Brooke, don’t be scared will be safe here don’t worry. We are here to protect you from anything.” I smiled and went back to my running. I had a feeling in my head it was the same person that kidnapped me. I shook that image out of my head.

“I’m going to go into the sauna for a bit you guys I’ll be back in ten,” I went into the locker room and changed. The steam sauna was for girls and boys. There was only one person in the sauna. I couldn’t make out who it was. They were wearing all black. I sat in the corner of the bench and put my I-pod speaker’s in. “Fer Sure” played loudly into my ears. I felt a tight grab on my hand. I opened my eyes wide. The person in the black was staring into my eyes. I wanted to run away into a safe place. Like when I was in my mom’s stomach. I could recognize those eyes from anywhere. It was the killer that kidnapped me. I saw he had a knife if his hand. I had to think of a quick plan to get to Elli and Tanzi .I twisted around and felt a sharp pain in my leg. I ran to the door and ran towards the stairs. I got to the top and looked for them. They weren’t there. I looked down at my leg blood was running everywhere. I fell onto my knees and screamed. Before that it went black.