Status: 10/15/12 - I haven't given up on this yet, I hope you don't either xx

Moments

One.

If they sell out, I’ll cry Giana thought as she anxiously waited in front of her laptop screen. It was just minutes before midnight, which was when tickets went on sale. She had tried and failed to get VIP tickets the day before, so this was her last chance. She knew how quickly these things went, so she prepared to do her absolute best. She had to. Her fingers scrolled across the pad as she went to refresh the page one more time. Two minutes left. If her best friend could see her now, she’d laugh. But Giana didn’t care; she was doing this for her.

Lilah’s birthday was the day of one of the tour dates. What could be a better gift than tickets to see One Direction live? Well, maybe VIP tickets. But the 1D fandom was very, very dedicated. Those puppies sold out in seconds. Had she gotten to her laptop sooner, Giana would have made it. But fate decided to be unkind and she lost the opportunity. So here she was, waiting to buy some amazing seats for her best friend. One minute. Butterflies went mad in her stomach as she refreshed the page again, just in case. She thought of just how many girls were probably in the exact same situation as her right now, and even considered checking her Twitter to see, but she had no time for that. Three, two, one

The clock struck midnight and she immediately searched for two tickets in the best possible section there was and hit enter. Her fingers flew against the keyboard as she typed in those obnoxious captcha codes. When she hit enter again, she was lead to a page that told her tickets were being searched for her. A few minutes passed and she was terrified that there were none left. She shut her eyes for a second, praying for a miracle. On reopening them, she let out a sigh of relief she didn’t even know she was holding. In front of her read ROW 1, SEATS 7 & 8. She quickly hit BUY and sat back against her pillows, a grin spreading across her face. She filled in all the necessary information and purchased her tickets. Lilah was going to freak out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well if it isn’t my lovely best friend who found it necessary to completely neglect my calls and texts all day yesterday.” Lilah said as she opened her door. Giana rolled her eyes and walked in. She didn’t say a word until they were both inside Lilah’s room. Her best friend gave her a questioning look, and Giana realized she had a cheeky smile the whole time. “This early birthday present better be amazing.”

“Sit down.” When she did, Giana pulled out the paper that confirmed her order. She wished it didn’t take a week to get the actual tickets, but she knew she couldn’t wait. She slid the papers in her hand.

“What is this-, “but Lilah went silent as her eyes scanned over the paper. She must have scanned it five times before meeting Giana’s face. Her eyes were glossy and her smile reached from ear to ear. “Shut up!”

“Well, if you don’t want to go…” she trailed off when Lilah tackled her to the ground. A very loud squeal escaped her lips as she hugged the life out of Giana. Just then, Lilah’s dad walked in to see what the commotion was about, but Giana knew he already knew.

“I’M GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION ON MY BIRTHDAY!” His daughter shouted as she went to hug him. He rolled his eyes with a laugh and spun her around.

“Good seats, I’m hoping?” he looked to Giana with a grin.

“Front row, right in the middle.” She rose to meet his high five and laughed at Lilah’s confused face. “Your dad gave me the money for our tickets.” Lilah once again threw herself into her dad’s arms.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!”

“No need to thank me, it was all Giana’s brilliant idea.” He left them to gush about the “British hunks” as he called them. Lilah threw herself on her bed and looked at the piece of paper again.

“I can’t believe we’re going to be in the same place as One Direction. Have I mentioned how much I love you?” she looked over at her best friend.

“I’d like to think I’m under-appreciated. I’m just glad you’re happy. You should have seen me last night; I thought they were going to sell out.” Giana laughed.

“This is amazing. I am so excited!”

“Good, now come on. We need to look extra cute if we’re going to be right in front of the boys. And we’re going to need a killer sign.”

So they spent the rest of the day shopping and brainstorming on poster ideas. Giana spent the night at Lilah’s and they talked about 1D for hours, both unbelievably excited for the best day ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, because 1D has basically taken over my life.
Tell me what you think, title is subject to change.

Oh, and if you by any chance follow my other two stories, those are being put on hold.
I'm thinking of just starting those all over again, not too sure yet.
I'll get to them asap.
Xo