Status: 10/15/12 - I haven't given up on this yet, I hope you don't either xx

Moments

Three.

Giana woke to the sound of the doorbell being rung obnoxiously. She looked over at her clock and saw it was 7 in the morning. Why? She got up from bed and went to the bathroom. Another five minutes of waiting wouldn’t kill whoever was at the door if it was important enough. She made herself look presentable and trudged downstairs. The doorbell rung once again and she quickly swung the door open to find a very giddy Lilah standing in front of her.

Her now ex-boyfriend just ended their relationship a few days before, but you would have never guessed with that smile she had on. Giana saw a few bags lying by her feet and shook her head. When she said she wanted to get an early start to San Jose, she wasn’t kidding.

“Seriously, Lil. How are you even alive at this hour?” Giana laughed out. Lilah shrugged and stepped inside. She left her bags by the door and headed into the living room. Giana walked into the kitchen to grab a cup of chocolate milk and spotted a small note set on the counter. “Went to get the rental car and do some grocery shopping. Be back soon. –Mom” she smiled at how adorable her mother was. She always left little notes like these, even though she could easily send a text.

“Got any Chewy bars, G?” Lilah asked from her spot on the couch. Giana grabbed one for her and went back into the living room. They sat for a few minutes in total silence. Finally, Lilah let out a shriek. “How are you not excited?! I want to leave already and the show’s not until tomorrow!”

“It hasn’t really sunk in yet. It usually never does until the lights go off ten seconds before the show starts.”

“You’re crazy. We should just go wait in line. I bet there are girls already camping out.”

“And I’m the crazy one? If you want, we could go to the beach and camp out there. Pretty sure the sand is much more comfy than a dirty sidewalk.” Lilah’s eyes lit up at that.

“Brilliant! Dude, you’re a freaking genius. When can we go?”

“Well thanks, I try. My parents are out getting the rental car for us so whenever they come home and I get ready.”

“Sweet! Let’s go get you packed then,” Lilah stood up and waited for Giana to join her. They walked up to her room, put Up All Night at full blast and began.

Right in the middle of I Want, Giana’s parents walked into her room. The two girls were at this point dressed up with some of Giana’s clothing and performing a show of their own to the few stuffed animals she had. They hadn’t even noticed them at the doorway, so Mr. Watson took the opportunity to capture a little video on his phone. As soon as the song was over, her parents applauded, her dad screaming that he loved Zayn. Giana and Lilah went into a fit of giggles and sat down on the bed.

“Wonderfully done, ladies.” Mrs. Watson said with a smile. They bowed and began removing the ridiculous outfits they’d created. “Car’s out front. When are you two leaving?”

“Actually, we wanted to go today. Just chill on the beach and camp out there,” Giana said as she slipped off the bedazzled bra she was wearing over her shirt.

“Oh, well yeah that’s fine. What time?”

“Now?” Giana said with a smile. Her mom gave a shake of her head and went out into the kitchen to whip them up some snacks for the drive. Lilah rushed downstairs to get her bags into the Nissan Versa that was sitting in the driveway. Giana followed after and placed her things in the trunk.

“Okay, you two be careful. Call us when you get there alright?” Mrs. Watson said. Lilah and Giana agreed and went to hug her.

“If you see that dream boat Harry, tell him I love his curls.” Giana laughed at her dad’s response. The girls hopped into the car. After a final goodbye, they were off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are we there yet?” Niall asked for the umpteenth time. Harry tossed the small pillow he had under his head at the impatient boy and went back to his phone. They had been on the road for a while now but they all had plenty of time to sleep and rest after their last show so Niall really had no reason to be complaining. The Irish boy stuck his tongue out and went back to his phone; probably to whine on Twitter that he was bored. Harry also went back to his iPhone and scrolled through his text messages.

He had a few from family and some from friends, but there was one text he had still yet to reply to. He opened it again and read what it had to say.

You truly don’t understand how badly I miss you and wish you were home so we could fix this, fix us. I will do anything, and you know that. Please don’t give up on what we had, I love you Harry Styles. Please get back to me when you can, x.

“Hello, Harry? You listening mate?” harry shook his head and immediately closed the open text. He glanced up to find Zayn glancing at him.

“Sorry, what?” he asked.

“We’re nearly in San Jose. About thirty minutes.” Zayn announced. He gave Harry a questioning look and went off to the bunks. Harry shook his head of all the thoughts flooding his mind. It was one of the few days they had off and he did not want to be brought down with the thought of having to deal with the text he knew he should answer eventually. Louis had made his way into the small living room area and claimed the empty spot beside Harry. He was the only of the boys who knew about the text message and he intended on keeping it that way.

“Well lads, what shall we do on our day off?” he asked. Liam and Niall both picked a day at the beach and Harry said he was up for anything. “Alright, I’d love to catch some sunshine as well. No point in discussing this with Zayn- ,“ just then said boy burst into the room.

“Am I no longer important?!” he asked dramatically.

“It’s not our faults you chose to not attend this critically important band meeting.” Louis said nonchalantly.

“I was on the phone with Danni!” he defended. Liam glanced up on instinct but then shook his head. It was slightly confusing to have both lads with girlfriends named Danielle. Louis announced if Liam could find time for the meeting he just made up then so could Zayn. This resulted in Zayn giving Lou a good smack upside the head and trudging back to his designated bunk. These boys were of an entirely different breed.

Harry opened up a new tweet and shared with the world how strange his friends were then shut his eyes for a little nap. Next stop, San Jose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally!
Apologies for the long wait; I just had so much going on with the end of the school year and Graduation it was actually insane. BUT I am officially on summer vacation and finished with high school forever!
This only means updating will be so much easier, so yay for that!
Hope you all liked this, even though it was short and not all that. Just had to introduce the boys.
Next chapter they meet the girls so that should be good. And I think I might change the POV to Giana’s because this 3rd person business confuses me sometimes.
Anyway, comments are always welcome. Thank you to the wonderful people who have and who have subscribed!
You all make me smile. Xx