Status: 10/15/12 - I haven't given up on this yet, I hope you don't either xx

Moments

Five. - REAL CHAPTER

Twenty minutes later we were all in a group conversation when Louis got another call. My stomach twisted as soon as he said it was Harry and they were trying to find their way here without being noticed. He announced he was going to get them and took off. Lilah looked over to me with a teasing grin and I felt my cheeks blush. Thankfully Niall pulled her attention away from me before she could further taunt me. I looked over at Liam and saw him typing away on his phone. He finished sending a text and glanced up to find me watching him curiously.

“Sorry, I was just texting Danielle.” He apologized even though he really didn’t have to. I smiled softly.

“Don’t apologize. It must be hard not getting to see her because of touring.”

“It’s difficult at times. But we text and call each other every day, and when I do get to finally see her after being gone so long, it’s really good.” His smile was contagious and soon he was telling me all about her. I sat there as Liam gushed about his girlfriend but all I could honestly think of was the fact that he’d be here soon.

If you asked me why I was freaking out so much, I couldn’t give you a straight answer. I mean, I didn’t even know him. It’s just, god he’s so gorgeous. I’ve always had a thing for a guy with a nice smile and nice eyes, but damn it he didn’t even give me a chance when I first laid eyes on him. And don’t even get me started on that voice- Jesus. I’m making myself sound like such a fan girl. I looked back up at Liam who was still going on about Danielle and gave him a smile.

“You two are so cute. I’m really happy for you both,” Liam actually blushed and thanked me, which made my heart melt.

“Thank you. Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked innocently. I let out a chuckle at the memory of that douche bag.

“Yeah, but it didn’t last very long.”

“Do you mind me asking what happened?”

“He cheated on me and his best friend who happened to be Lilah’s boyfriend at the time was helping him keep it a secret from me. I would have honestly never known if I hadn’t walked in on him with this girl who absolutely hated me.” Liam gave me a questioning look when I laughed once again.

“Sorry to hear that, love. I don’t see how anyone could cheat on such a great girl like yourself.” I swear he was too much of a sweetheart for his own good.

“Aw, thanks. But I’m totally over it; he was an idiot who wasn’t worth my time.” I gave him a smile and he returned it.

“So, no boys?” he asked.

“No boys. There’s no one in my town who I would really give a second thought. Kind of sad, but it’s alright. I don’t need a boyfriend to survive.”

“You’re a well cool girl, Giana. I admire how strong you are.” I blushed and playfully pushed him.
“Thank you, Liam. You’re the sweetest.”

“Why is Liam the sweetest?” I heard a voice behind us that didn’t belong to Niall or Lilah. My heart dropped as soon as I turned around. There he was. Harry fucking Styles was standing there, giving me and Liam a curious look. Mother. Of. God.

“Jealous, Harold?” Liam smiled as he got to his feet. I was frozen in the sand and he held out his hand for me to grab. I clutched on to it and let him pull me up. Harry gave me a smile and I felt my cheeks burn. Before anyone else could say anything, Louis made his appearance.

“Ah, Harry I see you’ve met Giana already!” he smiled and clapped Harry on the back. Harry smiled, his eyes never leaving my gaze. I thanked god I had my sunglasses on.

“Not properly. Hi, I’m Harry.” He smirked and held out his hand. I gulped and took his hand in my own. Ugh, his skin was so soft.

“Giana,” I whispered. Right as I was going to pull away he tugged me closer to him so he could give me a light kiss on the cheek. WHY.

“Lovely to meet you, Giana.” He murmured into my ear. I wanted to die just when he said my name. I could practically hear Lilah laughing hysterically in her head behind my back. We pulled away and I felt the spot where his lips just were turn 50 shades of red. I smiled shyly and backed away slowly to Liam’s side.

“Right, well then that leaves this handsome devil; the oh so charming Zayn Malik.” Louis said, pushing him into my direction.

“How’s it going babe?” Zayn smiled and reached in for a hug. I gave him a less shy smile and looked over at Lilah who had gotten a hold of Harry. Oh my god. Louis took Zayn to meet my best friend and left me and Liam alone once again.

“Care for another swim?” Liam asked. If it was even possible, my cheeks reddened another 20 shades. I nodded and stripped of my tank top, shorts and sandals. I realized that Harry was here now and made sure to walk in front of Liam so he wouldn’t see me. How embarrassing. We were safely away from everyone and I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to say something or if Liam was going to. Thankfully I didn’t have to ponder on it for long once Liam spoke up.

“I won’t ask who, but I could see how flustered you were back there and figured you could use a little saving,” he smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Right then and there I was so grateful for Liam James Payne.

“Thank you.” I laughed nervously. We talked for a few minutes before Louis claimed everyone should go for a swim. I inwardly groaned when I saw Harry removing his shirt. Damn him. Louis came running in and swam under only to come back to the surface with my legs in his strong grip. I shrieked as he lifted me into the air.

“Louis!” I screeched. He simply positioned me onto both his shoulders and chuckled when I nearly clawed at his hair.

“Easy, babe.” He laughed. I shook my head and adjusted my sunglasses back on my face. Lilah and the rest of the boys joined us and Louis refused to set me down.

“How about a good old fashioned game of Chicken?” Niall asked with a grin. Lilah announced she was scared of heights and volunteered Harry to hop onto Niall’s shoulders instead of her. My eyes were covered but she knew damn well I was giving her a death glare. She blew me a kiss and Harry climbed atop Niall.

“Ready to dominate G?” Louis asked cheekily. I nodded even though he couldn’t see me and Lilah stood in the middle of us to count down from ten.

“Three, two, one, go!”

My hands went out in front of me and Harry grabbed them tightly. He gave me a smirk and lightly pushed me back. I shrieked and Louis moved so I was balanced once again.

“Sorry babe,” he smiled. As if I was going to let him take me down. I tightened my grip on his hands and gave him a smirk of my own. My heel jabbed Lou’s rib slightly to signal for him to move forward and when he did I pushed with all my might. Niall stumbled back and Harry’s eyes widened.

“Sorry babe,” I gave him my best smile and he let out a loud laugh. My stomach twisted and I felt proud for getting that sound out of him. He pushed my hands but I gave it right back.

“I got my money on Giana,” Liam said. I gave him a smile and Harry looked at him.

“What about us, Lee?!” I then knew what Liam had done. Taking advantage, I shoved Harry as hard as I could and once my hands left his, he and Niall tumbled back into the water.

“YES!” Louis shouted and jumped up and down, causing me to bounce on his shoulders. I let out a laugh and gave him a high five. Liam looked up at me and winked. I blew him a playful kiss and Harry caught on as soon as he resurfaced from the water.

“Liam Payne, I am ashamed. I thought what we had was special!” he fake cried into Zayn’s shoulder and Liam went to give him a hug. I giggled at the scene and looked over at Lilah who gave me a thumb’s up.

“Can you put me down now, Lou?” I asked. He furiously shook his head, saying something about me being good luck on his shoulders. I let out a sigh and lightly swatted his head. I looked back over to where Liam was but realized Zayn and Harry were missing. I opened my mouth to ask where they had gone when I felt two arms wrap themselves around my waist. I let out a scream as I fell backwards into the water.

I felt the arms tighten as we went under and I wriggled out of their grasp then quickly swam up. I reached for my eyes when I saw my sunglasses were missing.

“Looking for these?” someone asked right behind me and I whirled around to find myself face to face with Harry. My sunglasses were now covering his eyes and he was smirking at me, making it obvious that he had threw me into the water. I didn’t really think before smacking him on the chest.

“Ouch!” he looked at me with a smile. I bit my lip and ran a hand through my now soaking wet hair.

“Serves you right for scaring the hell out of me,” I smiled back. I placed my hand out in front of him and he gave me a curious look. “Can I have my glasses back?”

“Actually I quite enjoy wearing them if you don’t mind. Besides, you have gorgeous eyes. It’s a shame you want to hide them behind these,” he said. My cheeks flushed and I shook my head. Such a freaking charmer.

“Fine.” I turned and made my way over to the rest of the group. Zayn apologized and gave me a tight hug. I told him it was fine and went to sit in the shallower end. My fingers untangled my hair and I started to braid it to the side when I felt someone sitting next to me. I turned to see a grinning Harry, still wearing my sunglasses. I giggled at his appearance and went back to fixing my hair.

“How do you do that so quickly?” he asked while watching my fingers. I shrugged.

“I don’t know it’s just natural I guess. But it’s not that hard.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, wanna try?” I asked, already untangling the braid I started. He scooted closer and I guided him on what to do. Around five minutes of failed attempts later, he had my sunglasses on top of his head, his eyebrows furrowed and his tongue stuck out in concentration. I felt his hands twisting and tugging at my hair. I let out a giggle and he shushed me.

“I’ve almost got this.” he said. I waited another minute before he let out a huff. “Damn it! I can’t get it,” he pulled away from my hair but one of his fingers got wrapped one too many times in a lock of my hair and he nearly ripped it out of my head. I let out an involuntary yelp and he jumped.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry!” he untangled his finger and looked at me with concern.

“It’s okay,” I laughed as I rubbed the spot he tugged at. He shook his head and replaced my hand with his, pulling me into his chest.

“No it’s not okay I nearly gave you a bloody bald spot!” he cried. My laughter was getting to the point of tears as I tried to free myself of his death grip.

“Honestly Harry I’m fine. I’m a girl; we’re used to pain like that when it comes to doing hair. Stop worrying,” he finally let me pull away and gave me an apologetic smile.

“I really am sorry,” he rubbed the back of his neck and glanced down. My heart literally melted at the sight. Why did he have to be so damn cute?

Since I was already feeling pretty damn brave, I pushed him back into the sand and took my glasses from atop his curls. He looked up at me and I gave him a smirk. “Consider us even,” I slipped the glasses on my face and got up to walk back to my towel. I glanced behind me and Harry was following, a smirk now on his lips. I turned around before he could see me blush for the millionth time today. This was easily becoming the best day of my entire life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I didn’t keep my promise of updating sooner. I’M SORRY.
I’m honestly just going to stop making promises I can’t keep, because I feel horrible when I pass the day I said I was going to update on.
Hoped this was enough for you guy to forgive me. I think it took up roughly three whole pages on Word.

Thank you to everyone who has commented and subscribed and even recommended!
You guys literally make my day.
Hope you all enjoy this.

P.S., this is Giana's beach outfit that I forgot to post in the last chapter.
I’ll see how I feel about linking outfits like this for nearly every chapter.
Bye babes xxx