Status: Posting as soon as I get stuff done

So Long My Sweet

I Need To Get My Story Straight.

I walked up the stairs with my smallish duffle bag and a shoulder bag to the front door of the huge mansion. I reached out to the knocker and banged it against the door twice. I fiddled with the letter that was folded in my hands. My sunglasses rested precariously on top of my hat as I looked around. I focused on the letter and saw the many folds and creases in it that were formed by me folding and refolding it. I raised my fist up to the door just as the door soon swung open.

“Hello?”the guy asked. He had short brown hair,”Who are you?”

I grabbed my pen and wrote on the back of the letter Are you Nikki?He shook his head and yelled out for a Nikki. Another guy soon walked up.

“Um who are you?”he asked. I held up what I wrote and he nodded. I put the folded piece of paper into his hands. I knew what it read because I had read it multiple times. It read:

Dear Nikki,

I know this may be a shock but we had a daughter. Her name is Rhea {Ray-ah} Wynter Feranna. If you are reading this something must have happened to me, either I’m dead or something bad has happened to me. She is yours. If you want you can get a paternity test. She is in your jurisdiction now.

Love Kahrma.


“You’re Kahrma’s daughter?”he asked. I nodded and watched as he kept staring at the letter. He handed the letter to the guy with brown hair and walked back inside. I gave the guy a questioning look.

“Follow me,”he said. I nodded and walked in. I kicked of my shoes. “Do you talk?”he asked.

“Sometimes,”I replied.

“You might want to be the one that talks to Nikki then,”he laughed.

He walked me up the stairs and down a hallway. He stopped in front of an open door. He knocked on the door frame and pushed me in. I turned to walk out and follow him but he was already gone. I saw ‘Nikki’ sitting on the bed. I walked over and cleared my throat.

“You are Kahrma’s daughter,”he mumbled.

“Yes,”I replied.

He gulped,”What happened?”

“What do you mean?”I asked.

“What happened to her? to Kahrma?”he asked again.

“Um she committed suicide about a month ago,”I whispered.

He looked at me confused,”Huh?”

I repeated a little bit louder,”She committed suicide about a month ago.”

“Oh My God,”he replied and put his face back into his hands.

“How did you know my mom?”I asked quickly.

“We dated for a few years back in high school,”he replied.

“Why weren’t you around?”I questioned,”did you not want me or my mom?”

“What do you mean?”he asked astounded,”I loved Kahrma.”

“Then what about me?”I asked vehemently.

“I had no idea about you,”he replied sharply,”your mother disappeared quickly after high school and I never managed to contact her.”

“Where were you and how hard did you truly try?”I asked.

“Um last time I checked I didn’t have to answer to you,”he replied.

“I’m trying to figure out why my father was gone for my whole life,”I growled.

He stood up quickly,”You have no right to say or ask me about anything in my house.”

“I knew it was a bad idea to come here,”I groaned and turned around to walk out of the room.

“I’m sorry,”I heard.

“About what?”I asked.

“I’m just stressed because the women I love is now dead and I guess I had a child with her,”he replied,”wait how old are you?”

“17 turning 18,”I replied.

“But then you can’t be mine,”he mumbled.

“I’m not sure, I’m just going by what my mother said,”I said and held my hands up in defense.

“You forgot when she came out to see us on tour that one time,”Tommy said standing in the doorway.

“Shit,”Nikki groaned and Tommy walked away again.

“Does he always walk away?”I asked.

“Most of the time when he feels unneeded or unwanted,”he replied laughing.

I laughed,”I’m sorry I was a bitch.”

“Hey,”he replied,”you’re not old enough to swear yet.”

“And how old were you when you started swearing?”I asked.

“Fourte-- forty three,”he answered.

“Forty three my ass,”I laughed.

“Okay so maybe I started swearing sooner but still,”he retorted.

“But still,”I mocked.

“God, you are my kid,”he laughed.

“Well of course I am,”I replied.

“Well then, let’s go introduce you properly to everyone,”he said and stood up.

“Everyone?”I asked as we walked out of his room.

“Yes, everyone,”he answered as we walked down the long hallway.

“Exactly how many people?”I asked.

“About 13,”he replied.

“Oh,”was all I said and hugged myself tighter.

“You okay?”he asked me.

“Yeah, I’m good,”I replied forcing fake confidence into my words.

“Okay,”he sighed knowing I wasn’t. We walked down and through the kitchen. “You sure you’re okay?”he asked as he saw me slightly shaking.

“Just a little nervous,”I answered.

“They won’t bite,”he said,”maybe Tommy, but no one else.” As we were about to walk out he asked,”You know who Mötley Crüe is, right?”

“Do I look like I live under a rock?”I asked laughing.

“Hey, not many kids your age like 80’s music,”he defended.

“That’s because they’re not that awesome,”I responded.

“So then you know who me and Tommy are?”he questioned.

“Of course I do,”I replied. I drew in a deep breath as he opened the sliding glass door. Everyone out on the patio snapped their head to the doorway. I shrank back silently and crossed my arms.

“Who’s she, Sixx?”a guy with longish blond hair asked.

“This is Rhea,”he paused,”my daughter.”

He stared for a little bit and started laughing. “No seriously, who’s she?”he asked again.

“It’s my daughter,”he replied slower.

“It is,”Tommy said from the lawn chair by the door.

“How do you know,”the guy asked.

“Just trust us, Vince,”Tommy said,”they have the exact same eyes.”

He just stared at me,”You’re going to get a test right?”he asked looking at Nikki.

He just sighed,”If that make you guys happy I will.”

Everyone then turned their attention to me and my eyes widened.

“Time for however the many questions we ask!”Tommy shouted randomly. I looked at him with even wider eyes. “We have to get to know you if you’re staying with us.” I nodded and they started firing off questions.

“One at a time!”I yelled. The all got quiet,”Thank you,”I said.

First question,”So how old are you?”

“17 turning 18 in October.”

“Full name?”

“Rhea Wynter Feranna.”

“You’re mom gave you my last name?”Nikki asked.

“I guess,”I replied.

“Back to questions,”Tommy said,”favorite music?”

“Umm almost anything rock, but mostly 80’s music,”I responded.

“I like your child so far,”Vince said laughing,”favorite color?”

“Purple,”I replied,”or silver or clear.” They all laughed at the clear part.

“Favorite song?”

“Depends,”I replied.

“On what?”Nikki asked.

“Era and how I’m feeling,”I replied,”but it’s usually anything by my friends band Framing Hanley or Motley or Hollywood Undead or Sixx A.M..”

“Favorite song by each band?”

I thought,“For Framing Hanley it’s You Stupid Girl, for Motley it’s Too Young To Fall In Love, for Hollywood it’s Coming Back Down, and for Sixx A.M. it’s Codependence.”

“Definitely your daughter,”I heard Tommy mumble to Nikki.

“Since you’re 17 still, that means you have to go to school, right?”

“Only half a year since I only have a few credits left to get.”

“Why?” Mick asked.

“I’m what you call a genius, so I got all my credits done in freshman and sophomore year,”I answered.

“So why do you still go to school?”he asked.

“Because those were just my academic credits, now I need to get all my other credits.”

“Now it’s slightly harder to believe that she’s your daughter, Sixx,”Tommy teased.

“Hey,”he replied ‘offended’,”I was a smart child, I just didn’t apply myself.”

“That’s what they all say,”I laughed.

“I like her,”Mick said simply.

“You just met me though,”I said.

“Yeah but you’re not like all 17 year old girls,”he replied.

“How do you know?”I ask,”maybe I truly only think about shoes and clothes and boys and all of this is an act.”

“That answer right there proves that you are not like that,”he answered leaning back in the chair.

“How?”I asked.

“Because no ‘true’ girl would say that,”he laughed.

“So do you do any sports or play any instruments?”Tommy asked.

“Well if you count dance, then I dance and I can play guitar and violin,”I answered.

“What kind of dancing?”one of the wives or girlfriends asked.

“I mostly focus on ballet,”I laughed at their shocked faces,”but I also do a mix of things from ballet to belly dancing and tap and other types.”

“You don’t seem like the girl to be in dance,”Vince said.

“I used to play Lacrosse but I couldn’t stand the sexist nature of it,”I replied and they gave me a questioning look. I laughed,”Girls can’t hit at all in the sport.”

“That’s stupid,”Vince said.

“That’s why I quit,”I replied

We all went on talking, laughing and trying to get to know me better for the next few hours. Everyone soon left and it was now only me and Nikki sitting on the back porch. “So,”he said.

“So,”I replied, dragging out the ‘O’.

He stood up and stretched,”I should probably show you to your room,”he yawned.

“I’m staying?”I asked as he began walking into the house. I quickly stood and began following him.

“Of course,”he laughed,”I’m not gonna put someone out on the street when they could possibly be related to me.”

“Wow,”I said,”thank you.”

“Don’t worry about it,”he replied and grabbed my bags.

“I could have got tha-”he cut me off with a look. I just laughed and held up my hands. He led me up the stairs and down a long hallway.

He pointed at the last door on the left,”That’s my room, if you need anything I’m mostly in there or I’m in the studio.” I nodded as he walked down the hall a little bit. He swung open a door to a plain white room,”Sorry about the whiteness of the room,”he laughed and set my bags down by the bed.

“I’m okay with it,”I replied and sat on the bed.

He stood in the doorway awkwardly,”Well we can go to the school tomorrow, and get you signed up and ready for your classes, if you want.”

“That will be fine,”I replied.

He nodded,”Okay, well good night.”

“Night,”I said as he walked out. I quickly stripped from my clothes and pulled on a pair of pajama pants. Collapsing on the bed, I stared at the ceiling and buried myself under the blankets. My phone began to vibrate and I grabbed it from the night stand. I answered it without looking at the caller id.

“I realize how late it is but I just wanted to see how you were,”the voice on the end of the line apologized.

“Nixon?”I asked , using his nickname/last name

“Yes,”he replied laughing.

“Sorry, I’m just really tired,”I yawned.

“I know, I just needed to know if you made it fine and how you’re doing,”he said.

“I did make it and you’ll never guess who my father is,”I replied.

“Who?”he asked.

“Nikki Sixx,”I answered.

“You’ve gotta be shitting me,”he drawled. I heard him flop down onto either a bed or a couch.

“Nope, I’m serious,”I replied.

“Wow,”he said shocked.

“I know,”I said.

“Now onto more pressing issues,”I could tell he stood up and began pacing,”how are you feeling?”

“I’m fine,”I groaned.

“You know I only ask because I care,”he sighed.

I sighed,”I’m sorry, I know you do but I hate being looked after.”

“If I don’t look after you, then who will?”he asked.

“I’m perfectly fine with looking after myself,”I growled.

“Really?”he asked.

“That was one time,”I replied.

“And if I wouldn’t have found you, you wouldn’t be alive,”he growled. I could sense that he probably quit pacing and is now sitting with his head in his hands.

“It was an accident,”I mumbled.

“An accident?”he asked astounded,”I found you surrounded by blood with a bloody razor right by your hand and an empty pill bottle, that doesn’t really have accident written on it.”

“I can’t handle this right now, night,”I said and hung up on him.

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it. New Text, the screen read, I opened the text and there was only one word on it, ‘sorry’, that was all. I just sighed and curled up on my side. I brought my forearm up and looked at it. Fresher cuts lined from where my hand met my forearm to the crease of my elbow. I soon passed out from the lack of sleep and jet lag.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rhea finally gets to meet her dad.

Wall of Fame/Love:
Crazy_Peep

I would absolutely love to see more then one comment on the next chapter, it would make my day so comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better. (PS: go check out this story but you might want to read the first part then the sequel and then read it)

PEACE, LOVE, AND MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!