Status: Very much alive!

All We've Ever Known

Macy Granger had a far from perfect life growing up. Living on welfare in Timonium, Maryland with only her mother and brother beside her was always difficult, and she found herself diagnosed with multiple mental diseases - an eating disorder, severe anxiety, and terrible battles with self harm - and ran away the first chance she got. She ran away with secrets though, and as her life developed, more and more things added to the growing pile of mysteries.

When she decides to return to Timonium, she is unexpectedly greeted by a boy who once held her heart so tightly that she feared she wouldn't survive if he let go. Alex Gaskarth has done his best to forget about Macy, but what is forgotten soon comes bubbling up, forcing him to face a reality he refused to face for years. This small, pleasantly intended trip soon leads to occurrences the two never expected.

Disclaimer: I actually hate these, since it's pretty obvious I don't own All Time Low or anyone within All Time Low... That wouldn't even make sense! BUT, I am making this to protect my original character, Macy, from any ill-intended thieves. She's quite a difficult and intricate character to write, and I would appreciate it if no one renamed her and used her for their story... Though, I'm sure no one will, I just wanted to be safe. Enjoy the story, dearies! <33
  1. Strange how things can change, how your consciousness can fade.
    “You let him name your dog?!”
  2. You can walk through the door and shove the knife in her heart.
    "I think I would jump right off with you."
  3. Don't blink - they won't even miss you at all.
    "He was hurting, Mace... He needed someone."
  4. I watched you suffer a dull aching pain.
    "Wait! You can't just bust in here and leave without saying anything!"
  5. For I am the weakest scarecrow in a field that's made of dust.
    "We're all together! The ol' group finally has their missing member!"
  6. The truth is we say not as we do.
    “Why would you personally invite her to a party and then not even speak to her once - not even to say ‘hello’?"
  7. Now it's over - can't forget what you said - and I never want to do this again.
    "No... I actually came to... Apologize for being an asshole on Saturday..."
  8. You want more fans, I want more stage.
    "Plus, we heard you guys have awesome bus parties."
  9. It's one long night that I'm passing through.
    "Oh, I highly doubt I'll even get married, let alone hire a psycho wedding planner."
  10. Show that you're scared, like me.
    "I'm so sorry, Jack. I didn't mean to cause you so much pain."
  11. Left last night with a long goodbye.
    "Massively stupid. I'm surprised we're not in jail now..."
  12. I always know that I'll come back to you.
    "Get the *** to bed. Go call your stupid girl, or whatever."
  13. See that line? Well, I never should have crossed it.
    "Are you going to do this the whole time? Because if so, I'm stopping right here."
  14. I still know everything.
    "No, but I have to admit you don't look half bad in them!"
  15. She holds her head like she's got something heavy hanging 'round her neck.
    "Then please, Macy. Enlighten me."
  16. Maybe this is how it's supposed to be.
    “Mhm. Okay, Alex. Whatever you say.”
  17. Oh, that's something that just don't happen twice.
    "But the one thing I can't seem to forgive myself for is letting you go."
  18. But a dent so big comes once a few years.
    "Nothing... Uhm, we were... Just about to leave, so... I'll talk to you later."
  19. You used to say I couldn’t save you enough.
    “Well, if it isn’t Miss ‘I’m Going to Freak Paul Out Just So He’ll Yell at Val’.”
  20. My song has not been sung, so long live us.
    “Can you get off your phone for two seconds? This is why I like talking to Rian.”
  21. Oh, time drags it feet, but somehow you sneak it past me.
    "I just found out you guys got back together - let's not make me nauseous from even more shock!"
  22. I'm hoping, I'm asking - to stand by your side, at least for tonight
    "They were the smallest pair I had! You'd be swimming in all of my other shorts!"
  23. Soon we're heading to a place where I'll prove I'm all you want and more.
    "Sheesh, I knew you went off to get her back, but... Wow, I didn't think you guys would move this fast!"
  24. And I'd promise you anything for another shot at life.
    "I don't even need to look at that thing. You said the word 'quesadillas', and that's what I'm gettin'!"
  25. Dance with me, for I'll be leaving soon.
    "Well, let's get going before you break any more bones, shall we?"
  26. A little bit of resolve is what I need now.
    "You sound like you just got engaged..."
  27. I bet you never thought you would fall again.
    "I enjoy the look you're going for - very classy."
  28. And tonight I thank the stars, as I count my lucky scars.
    "I can't just... Assume things, because sometimes my assumptions are dead wrong."
  29. Troubles will come, and they will pass.
    "I've said it a thousand times before, but you're a jerk."
  30. I'll always be there when you wake.
    "I didn't know how to get out of here without waking you..."
  31. We could be a story in the morning, but a legend tonight.
    "Damn it, Matt! You didn't even give me time to get upstairs before you blew off my ***ing head!"
  32. Tuesday's gone with the wind.
    "How was the nap, princess?"
  33. Can you tell from the look in our eyes? We're going nowhere!
    "I just wish you were back home... With me."
  34. Can I be close to you?
    "I think we should get out of the hallway..."
  35. All I ever wanted was a part of you that I couldn't break.
    "I'm sure you really missed me when you had the whole apartment to yourself! And I'm sure you weren't alone the whole time."