Status: In progress.

Secrets Are Full of Surprises

The Doctor Appointment

One Week Later.

Louis's POV.


Me and Cameron are going to out first doctor appointment right now. For some reason Niall wanted to come so he's with us.

"Ni, why did you want to come?" I ask as I drive.

"Cause this is exciting for me. I've never had a younger sibling." He glances at Cam who is sleeping with one hand over his stomach.

"Just don't invade too much."

"Of course not!"

"Good."

I swerve into a parking spot, park and climb out. I open Cam's door and kiss him, which wakes him up instantly.

"Huh?!" He says, rubbing his eyes.

"We're here."

"Oh. Okay."

I unbuckle his seat belt and carry him inside bridal style, Niall on my heels.

Cameron's POV.

"Congratulations on being pregnant again Ms. Quiseng. Who's the Father this time?" My doctor asks as I walk - no, waddle into the room.

"He's coming." I reply but I have no clue where Louis and Niall went. I got called and they suddenly weren't there.

Her eyebrow goes up slightly.

"Oh. Nice to know the Father will actually be here this time."

I glare at her.

We suddenly hear screams from outside the room.

I groan, recognizing the scream as Louis's. What is going on?!

"Who was that?" My doctor asks, startled.

"The Father." I grin awkwardly.

"Oh my.."

Suddenly Niall runs in with Louis on his back.

Louis jumps off and walks over to kiss my cheek.

"Sorry honey. Somehow some dog got in and thought I would make a lovely snack."

He holds up his leg. His calf is wrapped in bandages.

"Oh my. Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm good. I didn't need stitches. They got the dog out."

"Y-y-y-y-you're L-L-Louis a-and N-N-Nial f-from O-O-One D-D-D-Direction-n!" My doctor stammers, completely star struck.

"Yes we are." Niall smiles.

"W-what one of y-you are F-F-Fathering Ms. Quiseng's c-child?"

"I am!" Louis says, very proud and beaming as he puts his arm around me.

I kiss his cheek and smile at him.
****

"That's crazy! That's crazy! That's crazy!" Niall exclaims over and over as we're driving back.

"Shut up! You have said that a billion times now!" I yell.

"Sorry, but it shocked me!"

"It shocked us too, but we're not screaming!" Louis exclaims from the driver's seat.

I glance at him. I may have been living here for eight years but I'm still getting used to driving on the other side of the road.

"I've dealt with Triplets. I can deal with Quintuplets." I try to convince myself.

Louis shakes his head.

"Five babies. I'm going to have five children."

"I'm going to have NINE children!" I exclaim.

"Should I feel bad for you?" Niall wonders.

"We'll be okay." I say, still trying to convince myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry guys!! Really!! It's been six days since I've updated. I'm really sorry! I've been feeling lazy. I know that's not a good excuse but at least I updated now right? Sorry! AND I'M GOING TO GO UPLOAD THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS RIGHT NOW to make up for it even thought they are waayy too short!! <3 <3 :D I'm sorry! :)