Status: In progress.

Secrets Are Full of Surprises

Money

One Week Later.

Zach's POV.


I feel so bad for Michael. Skyler still isn't back. We did what the kidnapper wanted, but know he's demanding $5000 more. So the police are waiting to see if he does anything. So far nothing has happened. If nothing happens tomorrow, we will hand the money over.

When we first dropped off the money, the police came and we're hidden and planed to grab him or her when they came to get the money but no one came. So at 8:00 PM, after six hours of waiting, they just left. When they checked the next day to see if the money was gone, it was and just a note was there reading "Thanks for the money. But we've decided 10 million isn't enough. Give us 5000 dollars more and then will give you Skyler. Have a great day.".

Michael and his kids are a complete mess. They barely eat at all. I have to make them chew, which is slightly difficult. Of course I want Skyler back too, but she's not my wife or Mother.

I glance over at Michael and his kids. They're curled tightly on the couches sobbing.

I sigh and as I do I feel something hit my head. I whirl around and see a paper airplane on the ground.

I cock my head and pick it up. I unfold it and read:

Michael, you should feel lucky that you're married to Skyler and you two have two kids. That means she's has a lot of value and we CAN'T rape her. Sigh. However, since she is more valuable she's worth more. I would hurry up with that $5000 if I were you. She's going crazy. Have a nice day.

My mouth drops. They are SICK!

I quickly dash out the door - the Martinezs don't even notice - and jump in my car, still holding the paper airplane note.
****
I hand the note over to the officer.

"I just got this. Got chucked at my head. The kidnappers who have Skyler sent it."

"Thank you Zach. We will get Skyler back very soon."

I nod. "Call us if you get anything or anywhere."

"Of course!"

I nod and go back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter to post tonight then one tomorrow! Very sorry for the shortness!!! <3 <3 :)