Status: In progress.

Secrets Are Full of Surprises

Come And Get Her

Michael's POV.

"This time better work!" I mutter to myself as we arrive at the abandoned building.

Zach nods as he parks.

"We'll get 'em. Don't worry."

I just glance at the back at my kids, then stare out the car window.

I feel Zach's hand on my shoulder.

"At least we know they won't rape her." He says.

"What if they're lying?" I ask with a shudder.

"I doubt it. There's the signal. Go." Zach says as we hear a bird.

But it's not really a bird. It's a police officer who is great at making animal noises. Our signal is for him to make a bird noise when it's time for me to drop the money off.

I climb out and quickly drop the money off the quickly go back in the car.

Zach drives off, parks two blocks away and we wait.
****
Four minutes later a cop car comes and the one officer taps on the window.

Zach rolls it down.

"Well? Did you get him?" I ask.

He sighs and shakes his head.

"A paper airplane got thrown at us. We grabbed it but somehow while we picked it up the kidnappers got the money and ran. We never saw them."

I glare angrily.

"Sorry. These guys are good."

I hiss.

"What does the note say?" Zach asks.

He hands Zach the note. I lean over and we both read in our heads:

Thanks for the money. We guess it's enough for your special angel. But we're not going to be nice. If you really want her back that bad, Michael, come to Boston USA's airport and further instructions will be waiting for you.

I hiss angrily.

"Looks like we're going to Boston." Zach says with a raised eyebrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama up ahead!! XD So pretend there is a name of a city in Boston in that last letter. I have no clue what some Boston cities are.. So next chapter up tomorrow!! <3 <3 :D Don't forget to subscribe and comment!! ;) <3