Status: In progress.

Secrets Are Full of Surprises

Heart Break

Zach's POV.

I slowly walk over to Cameron. Thanks to my vampire skills, I know it's Cameron Quiseng.

"Hi Cameron." I say. Something seems different about him..

As soon as he hears my voice he looks at his feet.

"Hi." I try again.

He stares off into the distance and scratches his head.

"Cameron please!" I beg.

He looks at his watch.

"Cameron!!" I whine.

"What's taking them so long?" He mutters to himself, still trying to avoid me.

"Cameron!!!!"

He rubs his his stomach and that's when I realize what's different about him. Oh my God.

"Are you pregnant?" I ask.

"No. I just look like a whale, idiot." He doesn't even look at me as he speaks.

"Uhh, congratulations."

"Can you leave me alone already?!?!" He hisses.

"Cameron!!" I beg as I stomp my foot like a little kid.

He looks at his watch again.

Finally having enough, I grab his shoulders and force him to look at me.

"Cameron Michael Quiseng, please talk to me!! PLEASE!!" I beg.

His bright, beautiful eyes are large and they start looking around.

"PLEASE TALK TO ME!" I start to raise my voice.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!! LOUIS!!" He yells as he squirms away from me.

"Cameron!!"

Suddenly someone is yanking me away from Cameron.

"Zachary, leave him alone!!" The voice belongs to Louis Tomlinson.

I sigh, stare at Cameron for a moment, then slowly back up.

Louis puts his arms around Cameron and watches me with a glare.

I then realize they are dating and my heart shatters into a billion pieces.

Before I turn around and leave, I look Cameron square in the eye and say:

"Cameron Michael Quiseng, just listen to me for one minute please. You can avoid me, you can hate me, you can despise me, you can run away, you could be a murder, you can do something horrible, you can hurt me like you have, but I would still love you. No matter what you do, I will ALWAYS be in love with you. I will always love you. I will NEVER give up on you. You are my soul, my air, my everything. Even if we can't be together, just please let me be your friend again. Please! It kills me to not be around you! Please just let me be your best friend again like the good old days! Please! I need you in my life! PLEASE!" I beg.

"I think you should just go." Louis says as Cameron starts crying into his chest.

I stand there for a moment, trying to not attack Cameron.

"Just please go." Louis repeats.

With one more final heartbroken look at Cameron, I turn and slowly walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( Feel bad for Zach? ONE MORE CHAPTER TODAY! :) <3