Status: In progress.

Secrets Are Full of Surprises

Attention

Cameron's POV.

"Good morning!" Louis yells as he runs down the staries 10 AM on a rainy wensday.

"Good morning sexy. How are you?" I greet.

"I'm great, thanks! You?"

"Better now that your up, but these babies are killing me. UGG!"

"Just two more months love."

"GOOD!"

"Good morning Harry." Louis says to Harry who's sitting beside me on his phone.

"Morning." Harry mutters, not looking up from his phone.

Louis pouts 'cause Harry dosn't greet him with a hug like always, so I get up and kiss Louis.

"I love you."

He grins and kisses me.

"And I love you."

We kiss again.

"I love you."

"I love you."

We kiss again.

"Oh stop it!" Harry snaps.

"Why are you so crabby?" Louis pouts.

"Sorry." He apoligezes but he still sounds grouchy.

We both continue to stare at Harry.

"What?!" Harry snaps.

"You just seem weird today." Louis says.

I kiss Louis.

"Ugg!" We hear Harry mutter.

I cock my head and kiss Louis again.

We hear Harry snarl so I kiss Louis again.

This time, Harry glares.

I stare at Harry.

"Your mad!" I exclaim.

Harry's eyes widen.

"What?! Me, mad?! Pffh! Never!"

"You are mad of me and Louis! I can see it! Admit it!"

What we get in reply, we do not expect.

"OKAY! SO I AM FUCKING MAD OF YOU AND LOUIS!!! EVERYWHERE I LOOK AND EVERYTHING I HEAR IS LOUIS AND CAMERON THIS, LOUIS AND CAMERON THAT!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT YOU TWO AND YOUR RELANSHIP!!!!!!!! NO ONE PAYS ATTEION TO ME, ZAYN, NIALL OR LIAM ANYMORE!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT LOUIS AND HIS BOYFREIND CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S ALL YOU HEAR AND SEE NOW-A-DAYS!!!!!!!!! LOUIS AND CAMERON THIS, LOUIS AND CAMERON THAT!!!!!!!THE OTHERS WON'T ADMIT IT - EXSPICALLY NIALL- BUT WE ARE ALL GETTING SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!! AND LOUIS! EVER SINCE YOU ADMITED YOU AND CAMERON ARE DATING, IT'S ALWAYS "OH, SORRY HARRY. I FORGOT WE WERE HANING OUT TODAY. I'M HANING WITH CAMERON TODAY." OR "OH SORRY HARRY. I HAVE PLANS WITH CAMERON TODAY. SOON THOUGH, OKAY?" BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?!?? IT NEVER HAPPENS!! NEVER!!!!! YOU HAVE COMPLETLY STOPPED SPENDING TIME WITH ME AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, CAMERON IS PREGANT BUT EVEN BEFORE HE WAS IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S LIKE...it's like you've forgotten about me...and everyone else.."

Harry's now crying.

Our mouths drop.

"Harry, I didn't-" Louis tries to say.

"NO!! JUST FUCK OFF!!"

With that, Harry runs out sobbing.

Louis turns to me as the front door slams.

"Is that true? Have I been ditching everyone for you?"

"I didn't think so. Is it true that we're all the world talks about?"

"YES!! LOUIS TOMILSON THE SINGER FROM THE BAND "ONE DIRECTION" AND CAMERON QUISENG THE OLD BASSIT IN THE BAND "ALLSTAR WEEKEND" ARE DATING IS THE ONLY THING YOU HEAR AND SEE!!" Harry yells through the window, before he contuinues to run down the street.

Louis hugs me comforantly as I start shaking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who's heard the new A-Dub song "Buzzed"? I just did before I uploaded this. The OLD Allstar Weekend saved me. There old music was amazing and made feel better when I wanted to kill myself. But now this new music of them...I know they are in there twenties but these songs about sex, getting drunk, I just can't handle them. Some of the songs off their CD "All The Way" I can listen to when I need to feel better, but these songs are not right for Allstar. They used to write GREAT songs that were inspring to people and people could look up to them and everything. But now with their new songs, all they are saying are "Hey people! Go get fucked up! Go get drunk!". That's not good. Yes, they are in their twenties and can do what they want, but these songs are just plain horrible. I know they are trying to grow up, but they don't need to take it this far. I swear I will always support them, no matter what, but I hate these new songs. I miss the old Allstar Weekend that I could look up to, the Allstar songs that make feel better. Not these new songs about sex and getting drunk.