Status: In progress.

Secrets Are Full of Surprises

Tickle Monster

"I'm going to get you!" I yell playfully as I chase him around the room.

He stops and looks at me, his hazel eyes full of life. "And what are you going to do after you get me?"

"I'll tickle you!"

"Ahh! NO!!" He screeches and starts running around again.

Let's pause. I'm Zach Porter. I'm sure you remember me so I don't have to tell you about myself. I haven't changed in the past eight years and I still love Cameron. I always will. He's the one for me, I just know it. He will be mine one day! I hope..

That hazel eyed boy I am playing with is seven year old Rain. Son of Michael and Skyler Martinez, Twin Brother to Krista. Michael and Skyler have been happily married for seven years.

In case your wondering, yes. Yes Allstar Weekend is still a band and we don't plan on retiring until we're very, very old, very wrinkly and gray haired.

"Zachary, are you tickling my child?" Michael asks as he walks down the the stairs.

"No."

He raises his eyebrows in amusement. "Zach, I see you tickling his feet."

"Busted."

He laughs. "Just stop if he tells you too."

"Of course!"

Michael walks back up, humming our new single.

As he walks up, Krista comes down from the other set of stairs.

"Hi." I greet her.

She eyes me tickling Rain's feet. "Keep away from me, tickle monster."

"You two have your Dad's hate of tickling but your so ticklish."

"Yup!!"

"Your so much like your swaggful Father Rain."

He grins. "Yup!! What would you do if I kicked you in the face?"

I raise my left eyebrow. "Tickle you more."

"Ahh!! NO!!"

Me and Krista laugh.

Michael's POV.

"What's Zach doing?" Skyler asks me.

"Tickling Rain in the basement."

"He's such a tickle monster around our kids."

"He is."

"Where's Krista?"

"I think she's downstairs too."

She nods and kisses me.

I kiss back but before she can pull away, I carry her into our room and lock the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like the ending :D Don't forget to subscribe and comment!! ;) <3