Status: In progress.

Secrets Are Full of Surprises

Interview

Zach's POV.

"Good morning Mikey! Busy day today! Interview, photo shoot and concert today." I greet as I walk into the dining room.

He swallows the bite of toast he just bit.

"Okay dokey. What times?"

"Eleven AM to twelve PM for the interview, two PM to three PM for the photo shoot and seven PM for the concert. Oh, and fans are demanding a tour soon."

"Okay. What time is it now?"

"Nine AM."

"Right-o." Mikey nods.

As the toaster pops, Fred runs out of the room whimpering.

"What a wimp." I mutter.

"He is." Mikey agrees.

"You men are mean." Skyler says as she walks in from outside and grabs the toast.

"No we're not! Your sexist!" I protest.

She smiles.

"I'm just teasing Zach. Chill."

Michael kisses her. "I love you."

"Good morning to you too, Mikey."
****
"So, are you guys working on anything new?" The interviewer asks us later.

"I'm working on a new song and we're gonna start a tour soon." I smile.

"Ooh! What's the song like?"

"I don't wanna say much, but it is written for someone very special to me."

"Aww! A girl?"

I hesitate before saying yes.

"Aww! So will you be in a relationship soon?"

"I wish!"

"That's good news for your fans!"

I chuckle.

"So, how's your life Mike?"

Michael sits up straighter, though he still looks very bored.

"It's great! As you know, I have a wonderful life and two great kids. Plus, I have another baby on the way."

"Aww! Isn't that just sweet? How old are your kids and wife?"

"Skyler, my wife, is 27 and one month pregnant and our Twins just turned eight."

"You've been a busy man Michael."

Me and Mikey both laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the boring chapter! Please comment though! One more boring chapter tonight and then DRAMA tomorrow! YEY! LOL Go check out this story's new summary! :)
I'm on Goggle Chrome and it has this automatic spell checker and it doesn't recognize the names Zach, Mikey or Skyler. Wow....