Status: In progress.

Secrets Are Full of Surprises

A Letter

* PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE! *

Cameron's POV.


"Louis is being weird latlely." I blurt out.

"Huh??" Liam turns around.

"Louis seems to be acting weird lately." I repeat.

"Really? What makes you think so?"

"His behovoir is..off." I frown.

"I'm sure he's just nevrous. He's gonna be a first - time father to five babies in two months."

"Yeah. Your probley right. Now help me up, please."

He pulls me up from the chair.

"Thanks Liam."

"No problem, Ms. Whale."

"HEY!!"

"Sorry!" He smiles.

"Where did Louis even go?" I wonder out loud.

"Outside with Harry." Zayn reports as he struts in.

"Okay. I swear, I'm never going to get pregant again!"

"Your blurting a lot of random stuff today." Liam comments.

I shrug and pat my stomach. Liam's right. I do look like a whale. No, worser!

We then hear Harry scream from outside.

The three of us look at each other, puzzled.

Niall suddenly bolts in.

"Hide me!!" He yells.

Without thinking, I glance around and oh-so-causally, I shove him in a coat closet.

"What on Earth did he do?!" Liam asks, wide eyed.

"We don't know." Me and Zayn say.

Suddenly Harry is in the room. But it's not a normal coloured Harry. Oh no, this Harry is painted bright colours all over, like someone threw paint at him.

"What the-?!" We exclaim.

"WHERE IS NIALL!!" Harry demands angirly.

"Uhh, I think he went home." I say.

He eyes me suspiciously them marches out.

"WHAT THE BLEEP?!" We excliam to each other when Harry leaves.

"Niall splashed Harry with paint and now Harry will want reveange." We hear Louis exclaim.

"Why did he do that?!"

"He was bored." Louis lazily flops on the couch.

"WOW...."

I lean over and open the closet door.

Niall come out. "Thanks Cam."

"Anytime."
****
The Next Day.

"CAMERON!! COME ON!! PLEASE, WAKE UP!! WAKE UP, CAMERON!!"

I open my eyes but isntanly slam them shut again.

"OH MY GOD HARRY! COVER THAT!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT!! OH MY GOD!!" I yell with my eyes shut tight.

"Done." Harry says simply a moment later.

I slowly open my eyes and see him with a sheet around his waist.

"Thank you, but I wish you got dressed before you woke me up."

"Sorry. Now, are you awake and listing?"

"Hold up! Morning sickness!" I fly out of bed and into mine and Louis's bathroom.

When I come out, Harry is looking anxious.

"Now, what's so inportant that you had to wake me up?!" I snap. The I look around. "And where's Louis?"

"That's just it!" Harry frowns.

"What's "just it"?" I snap.

"He's missing!"

"What?! Who?!"

"Louis is missing, you dope!"

"Don't say I'm stupid!!! You know I have trouble remembering now!! He's like probley out."

"No! All of his stuff is gone too!"

"What?! Are you sure?!"

"YES!!"

Suddenly Zayn, Harry and Niall burst in and they all yell at the same time:

"We've looked everywhere!! We can't find Louis!!"

I sit down. "'Kay, can everyone please be calm and quiet?"

Niall rubs my shoulder.

There's suddenly a cracking noise, like a mirror breaking.

"LIAM!! YOU BROKE MY MIRROR!!" Zayn wails.

"Geez! Sorry, it's not my fault it fell out and I kicked it!"

YOU BROKE MY MIRROR!!" Zayn wails again as he bends down under mine and Louis's bed to get the shards of glass.

Zayn suddenly frowns.

"What?!" We all ask.

He stands up, holding an envelope with our names on it in Louis's writing.

I frown. "That wasn't there last night."

I snatch it and rip it open. When I finish reading it, it drops to the ground as I burst into tears.

Niall hugs me as Liam grabs it.

"What does it say?" Zayn asks.

Liam starts reading out loud:

Dear Cameron, Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn.

I'm truly sorry for this, but I'm leaving. For good. I've been thinking about it for at least a month. I'm running away because of Cameron, no because of the FIVE babies. It just scares me to know that I'm going to have five kids, especially when it's my first time. It's just too much for me. I really am truly sorry.

Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn, I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly, and without warning, leaving the band. I would have told you, but I know you guys will DESPISE me for leaving Cameron like this and I wanted to enjoy and treasure the last moments all six of us had together - even though I don't deserve to. Please, my boys, continue One Direction. I know you guys will be great and do great things - greater things then now! - without me. Of course, it's up to you if you get a new singer to replace me, but I think you should hand my solos to lovely Niall. He deserves them.

And of course, Cameron,

I'm truly sorry for this. I know those five kids will grow up to be great, just like their mother. They will be the best kids ever, beside your current kids. Maybe one day they'll have the chance to meet their father. And I know you won't know how to feel about me, so I'll tell you. DESPISE. DESPISE me, just like I know the boys will. I truly deserve being DESPISED.

I'm really truly sorry.

Sincerely, Louis.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAM!! I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! DID YA? DID YA? HEHE! I SO MEAN! Yeah, yeah I know Louis wouldn't do that in real life but this is a fan fiction. It's diffrent from real life and people can be diffrent. Shut up. HEHE!! SO I REQUIRE SIX COMMENTS TO UPDATE AND IT WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS BEFORE I UPDATE BEACUSE I DON'T HAVE THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS YET, I WILL ASAP THOUGH!! :D

And this morning I was thinking that you peeps don't know what Skyler looks like. So here she is, the one and only Mrs. Martinez! :D