Status: In progress.

Secrets Are Full of Surprises

Bonding Time

Michael's POV.

"So many birthdays are coming up." Zach mutters.

"I know. First Sky will be 27 on October 31st, then my Twins will be eight on November fifth, then you will be 32 on the tenth of December. Crazy." I shake my head.

"I still find it funny how the Twins were born on your honeymoon and no one knew she was pregnant."

I chuckle.

"Are you planing on any more kids?"

I shrug. "I think Rain and Krista are good, but whatever Sky wants."

Sky walks in. "I want at least one more."

"Okay. Whatever you want."

"Your too sweet Mikey." They kiss and I look away awkwardly.

"Zach, why are you always over? We have no problem with it, I'm just wondering." Skyler asks.

"I don't know. Cause I have no life - and your kids are soo cute!!" He grabs Krista as she walks in.

"Ahh!! Mommy, Daddy!! Help! The tickle monster got me!!" She yells playfully.

I jump on Zach's back and start giving him a noggie. "Let her go you monster!" I yell playfully.

Skyler starts tickling Zach.

"Never! She's my hostage!" Zach starts tickling her.

"He's going to tickle me to death!"

Rain charges in the room with a plastic sword and jabs Zach's butt with it.

"Back, you fowl beast!"

"Oww! I'm going to get you for that, little boy!"

"Ahh!!" He turns and runs.

Zach puts Krista down and starts chasing my children on all four limbs, me still on his back giving him a noggie and Skyler being dragged behind as she holds onto Zach's ankles.

"You can't catch me! I'm the ginger bread man!" Exclaims Rain.

"I will catch you! I can run like the wind!"

"Oh no!"
******
After an hour of Zach chasing my kids, me giving Zach a noggie and Skyler being dragged around we all collapse in a heap, laughing our heads off.

You gotta love bonding time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!! ;) <3