Status: In progress.

Secrets Are Full of Surprises

Girl Chat

Michael's POV.

Where is she?! Who took my Skyler?! Who would want to kidnap her?! Will I ever get her back?! The only thing I know is that whoever took my angel will DIE! I will kill the person or people, even if they DON'T kill Sky, I WILL KILL the kidnapper(s)!! Why would they even want to take her?!?! WHY?!?!?

I collapse on the couch sobbing.

Zach sits down and I flop my head onto his lap.

He starts stroking my hair and back. "We'll find her Mikey. And that bastard will die!" He snarls the second sentence.
****
The Next Day.

Skyler's POV.


What the Hell?!

I shake my head and look around, but it's way too dark. I can't see a thing. Where the fuck am I?!?!

"Hello?" I caustoily call out.

"Yeah? You're finnaly awake?" A female voice right beside me replies.

I jump. "W-who a-are y-you?"

"I'm Danielle Peazer. You are?" Her voice cracks a bit when she speaks.

"Uhh, Skyler Martinez. Where am I?! What's going on?!"

"Yeah, I panicked too. Still am, really. What's going on, you ask? Two creepy, smelly HUGE, HORRID men kidnapped us. I know they're holding you for rason. Heard 'em talking 'bout it. Not sure 'bout me though. I've been here like a week and I still have NO CLUE where we are. How did you get kidnapped?"

"Uhh, I was in my backyard, trying to get my stupid dog inside when suddenly a cloth went over my mouth and I got a quick whiff of something sickly sweet before darkness took over."

"Chloroform. I had just gotten home from grocery shopping, just stepping out of the car when I got chloroformed."

"Your name sounds familiar."

"Danielle Peazer. I'm Liam Payne's girlfriend. Ya know, from that totally awesome band One Direction."

"That's why the kidnapped us! I'm Skyler, the wife of the drummer Michael in the band Allstar Weekend."

"Oh my gosh! I love that band!"

"Yeah, they're awesome." I grin.

"I wonder if the kidnappers has anyone else."

"I've been here like a month and I know where we are." A new female voice says. Her voice cracks a lot more then Danielle's.

We both jump. "Where are we?! Who are you?!" We exclaim.

"SHH!! We're in Boston. I heard the kidnappers saying it. They kidnapped me when I was sleeping, no knock out. Just picked me up from my bed and chucked me in a smelly truck. I woke up later, still in the truck and heard "We're in Boston now." and the other man replied "Great! Just one more block to the house!" I'm Selena Gomez."

"Oh my God!!"

"How come you NEVER talked to me?!?!" Danielle demands.

"I don't know. Sorry."

"I was going insane!"

"Yeah, I heard you talking to the floor once. "Who's a pretty floor? You are! Yes you are! And so comfy too!"."

I laugh then get serious. "What have they done to you guys?"

"The raped me once, but that's it." Danielle says.

"Yeah. Same here." Selena says.

I shiver.

Michael's POV.

"Come on Mike! You NEED to eat!" Zach begs me.

I shake my head. I didn't eat yesterday and I still won't. I REFUSE to do anything until my angel is back.

"Come on! You NEED to!"

"No!"

"Please?!"

"NO!!"

"Fine. I just give up." He stomps out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is kinda un-realistic but I hope you like it! <3 :D Don't forget to subscribe and comment!! ;) <3