I'm Lonely, and I'm Tired, Missing You Again

Sleep Time

Hanging out with the Avenged guys and girls was a blast! I hung out with them for so long into the night that I didn't even know where Calie was or if she was even still inside the building or sleeping on the rentle houseboat. We had all been sitting in the booth. From left to right it went Matt, Val, Brian, Lacy, Johnny, Zacky, Me, Lena, and then Jimmy. Jimmy was a riot and totally lived up to how he acts in those vidoes on youtube, its awesome! I loved being around these guys, I'm super glad Zacky ran into me. I had stopped drinking around an hour ago. I think. Time has just flown by tonight with this group. The bar slash resturant had begun to thin out slowly as we sat joking around and talking.

"... And then he fell into the pool after tripping on a floaty!" Jimmy raved about a time about Brian being so drunk he fell into Matts pool at a bbq party.

It was embaress Brian time to the guys and man was it interesting! Brian didn't seem to be enjoying it so much but he had started it when he started mocking Zacky. Clearly, he is not one to be messed with. It was all in a joking manner though, they didn't want to really upset their already upset friend. We had actually gotten a chance to hang out by ourselves for almost half an hour when all the girls forced their guys to dance with them. He was a really nice guy. He was funny to, he started telling a whole bunch of jokes when ever we had even a moment of silence, it was really nice. Once the rest of the group had returned, he had become quiet again. It was almost as if he didn't want to show the guys that he could be having a good time.

"I've done that before! Other then it was off the roof of my house boat but still! Its must be some what of the same thing!" I announced, trying to get the spot life off of Brian, to which he seemed thankful for.

"Hey boys, where are we supposed to sleep tonight? We can't drive back to camp tonight." Val, who seemed to be the closet one to being sober, asked.

"Clearly, we didn't think this throught." Jimmy muttered quietly to himself, loud enough for us all to hear him.

"Hey if ya'll want to, you can bunk on the rentel boat with my friend Calie and me." I suggested.

"See Val, as simple as that no worries!" Johnny slurred out.

"Yeah Val, as simple as that." Jimmy nodded with Johnny.

"We getta stay on a housey boat! I've never slept on a housey boat before!" Johnny slurred, a giant smile covering his face.

"Its gonna be like a huge sleepover! Only its just a rental house boat so its not that cool. You should see mine! Its huge!" I exclaimed, loving how much Johnny and Jimmy's face lite up just thinking about it.

"Oh oh oh can I see it tomorrow?" They questioned, bouncing in the seats

"Oh I guess you can!" I told them.

"I wish my girlfriend laughed like you and got my jokes just like you do. I don't want to give you the run around I'm holding on to what we've found, you pull me in deeper with the way you move, Yeah that's what you do (when the) world comes crashing down when you come around. You set it on fire!"

"Oh god!" I growned once we got to the house boat I had rented for the night.

"Whats with the music blasting?" Zacky asked while helping a staggering Jimmy while I helped Johnny.

"Cali, my friend, is clearly trying to have a party of her own. I'm just praying its a one women party."

"Why would it be bad if she had people up there?" Brian asked trailing behind us.

"Non of us will be sleeping tonight if she has people and I want my sleep! It is my birthday and I want my sleep." I told him, starting a little rant.

"Well I'm seeing at least ten people right now." Brian told me, pointing to the main room past all the beds that everyone had settled into.

"Great." I dralled out, "Wait! Ha suckers I have my boat here! It has a giant bed! I will sleep!" I cheered out.

"Oh so your going to let the rest of us suffer?" Brian joked as we sat out on the front deck of the rentle boat.

"Oh you mean you? Everyone else passed out as soon as they laid down! You can sleep on my boat? Its got a queen sized bed and a pretty comfy couch if I do say so myself." I told him, I loved my boat dearly.