Status: Going to post more soon, hopefully you like them!

Life Through Cassidy's Eyes

How Everything Started

My name is Cassidy Larkspur. I am an average teenage girl that goes to high school. I have light brown hair, about past my shoulder blades with tiny streaks of blonde. I have a structured face but a wide, squared-looking jaw. I've got big blue eyes with a tint of green on the outside of my pupil. I've got a little button nose and luscious lips, so I've been told. I would say that I'm about 5'2" but who's checking? I wouldn't say I cared much about style but you could never go wrong with skinny jeans and some wicked looking shoes. I seem like an average girl, don't I? Well, life hasn't been so great for me after a tragic, heart-breaking incident.

While I was in school on a useless day, my dad was happily driving to his dream job! So I'm sitting there, in math class staring brainlessly at the clock ticking away. Luckily, it was the last class of the day so I could just go home and sleep! Anyways, I was just gazing off into the distance and in my dream world when I hear, RIINNGGG! Without a thought, I jumped out of my seat and I'm racing down the hall, dodging everyone and out the door. I finally reach home and see my mom, head facing the floor and tears streaming down her face. I slowly walk towards her and kneel down in front of her trying to get a glimpse at her face.

"You're dad." She whispers.

"What about dad?.." I said trying to hold back the knot in my throat.

"You're dad, he's gone." She says with tears bursting out of her eyes uncontrollably.

I shake my head, backing away, not wanting to believe that it was true. I burst. I ran to my room and taped myself to the bed and gluing myself to my pillow as I'm slowly dying inside. I cried and cried for hours that my pillow was soaked up with my tears. I sit on my bed, hugging my knees so tight, it's like a snake squeezing it's prey. I sit there for a good couple of minutes trying to face the fact. I hear the squeak of my door opening slightly and see my mom peek in. She gives me a slight smile like shes telling me that everything's okay, but I knew it wasn't.

This is where everything in my life took a turn for the worst. I had to move out of Ameronisa, and move to Mustrone.This completely sucked because I had a ton of friends at school and I loved that town because of how small it was. Now, I have to make new friends and get used to the big city. The day before I had to move I told all my friends and the day at school was full of tears. It was the end of the day and my friends gave me their last hugs.

" I seriously don't want you to leave! I'm going to duct tape you to a pole so you can't go!" Jess said with the last tear running down her cheek.

"Ha, yeah! I'm fine with that actually." I said trying to put on a smile. "Well I'm off! I will miss all of you so much and I promise we will skype every single day!"

I start walking away backwards, waving goodbye to my friends as they hug each other in their sorrows. I walk towards my mom's silver colored Honda when someone tackles me. I hit the ground hard and skid my elbow.

"What the heck was that for?!" I scream.

I look up to find the captain of the football team staring down at me. He was the most popular guy in school and everyone knew him but he never talks to me! His hand reaches out for me, trying to help me up but I just got up myself. I have had a crush on him for the longest time and last year, I confessed. He rejected me like vegetables on a little kid's plate. I have hated him ever since that.

"Hey, I heard you are moving." He said looking me straight in the eye.

"Yeah, I am. Problem?" I said with attitude.

"No problem. Well, actually, there is. I kind of like you and was wondering if we could have a long distance relationship because I am going to miss seeing you everyday." He said with his face going red.

"Um, sorry! Shouldn't have rejected me last year then. I want to meet new people and not stick with you old jerks." I said.

I opened the car door and slid in. I buckled my seat belt and we were off to my home to pack our things.We finished packing after 2 hours and set everything in the car. Putting all the luggage's into the car and trying to make them fit was like playing tetris. I was having fun playing 'tetris' and enjoying the last moments in Ameronisa.

"Ready to go?" My mom said sounding like a solider.

"Yup, I'm pretty sure we've packed everything!" I said

"Okay, say your last goodbyes and go take a potty break because this is going to be one long ride!" My mom said.

I hopped into my seat and put my seat belt on, grasping it so tightly. I was staring out my window just to get one last picture of Ameronisa into my head. I smile to myself as I'm thinking that Mustrone isn't going to be so bad. My mom starts the engine and we are cruising down the street, on our way to Mustrone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry if this sucked or was too boring. I promise that the next chapters will be better. Just please read my story, I've been wanting to write a story for the longest time and I want people to read and notice my work. Even better would be people actually liking my story! Thanks!! ;3