Status: Going to post more soon, hopefully you like them!

Life Through Cassidy's Eyes

Competition

I see Cam walk over to his team on the right side of me and I see that his number is 11. I then look to my left and see Hallington High huddled into their group and notice the dirty blonde has the number 25. They all put on their helmets and get to the middle of the green field. Cam's team starts off with the football and Cam is standing behind the guy bent over, holding the ball.

The whistle goes off and all everyone heard was a deep voice yell "Hut!" They all dashed to where they were suppose to go, Cam now running down the field trying to get a touchdown. I notice that the blonde and running towards him. The blonde tackles Cam like a lion pouncing at it's meal. It looked like he hit the ground, hard!

The ball rolls out of Cam's hand and he starts to faintly cough. His arms wrapped around himself, rocking from side to side. A rush of worry starts to fulfill me. I look up to see the blonde smirking at me, then gives me a little wink. He does the 'call me' gesture and I chuckle from his classy flirt skills.

Cam spots me laughing at the gesture and pulls himself up, grunting. His arms still wrapped around himself, but his face filled with complete and utter anger. He clenched his fist and grit his teeth. "Let's go!" Cam yells with such determination.

The game went on for hours on end. The score now reading 10-0. The game siren goes off and Hallington high jumps for joy and chest pumps each other. I see Cam hit the floor as he got tackled many times. I hear him cry in pain and I rush over to him without any thoughts.

"Cam?! Cam?! Are you alright?" I ask on the urge of crying.

He rolls over to face me and I put his head in my lap. I take his helmet off and I see his eyes are tightly closed shut. I brush my hand through his hair, staring at his face. He opens his bright blue eyes and they just glisented like an icicle in the morning sun.

I smile, knowing that he's alright. I feel a pair of hands grab me by my arms, making me stand up. They spin me around by my shoulders and squish me. My face buried in someone's chest, arms wrapped around me tightly.

"Ah, aren't you happy I won?" I look up so see a cocky smile formed on the blondes face, outing him arm around me. "Haha, sorry for being so harsh dude." He says, offering Cam a hand. Cam smacks the blonde's hand out of his face. "Whoa there tough guy, I was just trying to be friendly." The blonde smirks and does a little huff.

"What are you going to do with Cassidy anyway?" Cam says still lying on the ground in pain.

"Haha, the only thing that a guy wants to do with a girl! Get frisky." He winks at me and laughs. He looks down at Cam that's using every bit of his energy to get up. Cam looks like he's about to murder someone and I get worried.

"Dang dude, it was just a joke! I just want a beautiful girlfriend. I'll kiss her in the rain maybe. Isn't that what every girl wants? Well at least, that's what my brother told me.." He says sounding so confused. I look at him, wondering what he's talking about. "My brother lied to me, didn't he? Ugh, that boys going to get it! Now I sound like a complete idiot." The blonde says feeling guilty.

"No, uhm... Every girl wants that... You know, kissed in the rain." I say feeling bad for the blonde. His mouth opens wide, making a perfect 'o' shape.

"You couldn't tell me that before I embarrassed myself even more?" The blonde pretends to cry.

"Cassidy, Cassidy Larkspur. I'm Cassidy!" I say with a smile.

"Luke Carter." He grabs my hand and shakes it.

When he touched my hand I felt butterflies go off in my stomach. I couldn't like him? Could I? Was this love at first sight? It couldn't be.. I mean, I like Cam. I like Cam a lot! How come I felt butterflies? I mean, yeah, he's definitely really cute and somewhat cocky, but something about him just draws me towards him.

I notice Cam still on the ground in pain while me and Luke were talking. I kneel down beside Cam, placing my hand on his. I smile at him and see Luke kneel down beside me. I stare at Cam smiling at him, letting him know everything is alright.

"May we all say a prayer to this young boy!" I look over and see Luke, arms wide open and looking up into the sky. Saying a bunch of nonsense, way too loudly. "This young boy was loved, very, very much and-" I cut him off and smacked him in the chest and give him a 'what the heck are you doing' look. He just chuckles and looks back down at Cam.

I smile at the ground of how silly Luke is. Luke grabbed Cam's hand and pulled him up. Cam was a bit wobbly and couldn't seem to find any balance. Luke hugs Cam so tightly and just stayed there for a while.

"I've got you buddy, you will forever stay still." Luke says very creeperish while rubbing Cam's head. Cam pushes Luke away looking very annoyed. I can't help but laugh because it was very funny.

"Just back off." Cam says now looking more pissed than annoyed.

"Whatever dude, just trying to be nice. Someone is on their period and it's definitely not Cassidy." Luke says rocking back and forth, looking into the sky. Cam grunts and squints his eyes before throwing a punch at Luke. Luke grabs Cam's hand before it reached his face. "So you want to be on my bad side? Humph, have fun living your life." Luke says before throwing Cam's hand back to his side.

Luke starts to walk away and into the change room. Cam groans, dropping to his knees. I gasp and try to help him up. I place his arm over my shoulder, helping him walk to the change room.

"Let's get you all cleaned up." I say biting my lip, frowning.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D thanks to the new readers, please keep reading!