Status: Going to post more soon, hopefully you like them!

Life Through Cassidy's Eyes

Scarlett

*Scarlett's POV*

The excruciating and exhausting day finally ended, I couldn't wait to get home! I open my locker and grab a few books, and placed them into my bag very organized.

"Hey Scarlett!" Alex says excitedly jumping right beside me.

"Ugh, what the heck do you want?!" I snap at her.

"Woah there, I just came here to tell you some top secret info!" She looks into my eyes very sincere, tilting her head. She placed her hand on my shoulder and I smacked it away.

"What are you talking about?" I asked awkwardly, not sure if I want to hear what she has to say.

"What you're about to hear is scandalous and can't tell anyone! Promise?" She said smirking.

I raised an eyebrow. "Promise!"

"Cassidy is only going for Cam because she knows you like him!" She whispered. I stood there, frozen. My eyes widen in shock as I've never told anyone that I liked Cam.

"Where did you hear that from? I don't like him!" My voice shaky, trying my best to lie. It didn't work.

"It's obvious dummy! The way you look and act around him completely screams that you like him." She looks at me as if she's waiting for an answer.

Cassidy? My own best friend, back stabbing me for a guy? That didn't sound one bit like her but I was too in the moment that I believed Alex. No thoughts went through my mind as my anger burst into flames. I tightened my hand into a fist and punched a locker, letting a tear run down my cheek. Alex looks at me smirking, like she has a plan.

"You know, I can get her back! I need your help to succeed though." Alex says pulling me closer to her so her lips would be right beside my ear. She starts to explain, and I can't hell but smile viciously.

*Cassidy's POV*

"You're actually going to believe that?!" I screamed at Scarlett with a knot in my throat.

"Yes, I am and you can't change my opinion on anything!" She snapped back at me.

"I can't believe Alex got you to join her little gremling group. I can't believe you Scarlett, I didn't think you'd stoop this low." I slammed my windows shut and closed the curtains. I never wanted to see Scarlett again!

I threw myself onto my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I scream on the top on my lungs into the pillow, kicking everywhere. I groan, and sit up straight, grabbing my phone. I go onto Cam and I's conversation. I re-read all of our texts and smile to myself like an insane idiot. My thumbs rub the screen as I frown, remembering reality.

My phone buzzes between my hands and I look at the screen. 'Hey, what are you up to?' sent from Cam and I just smile as he's got perfect timing. I really needed his comfort, he was the only one that could brighten up my mood if something really bad happened. Me and Cam texted for hours on end, until I passed out. I really wish my life was drama free.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah yeah yeah, I know.. Not the greatest but I'm trying my best! I'd love if I could get feedback! Thanks :)