Status: Going to post more soon, hopefully you like them!

Life Through Cassidy's Eyes

Football Game

The weekend blinked by, and same with the boring old Monday. It was the end of the last class and I started to head towards my locker. I see an arm come in front of me, blocking my way of going to my locker. I look up to see Cam smiling his perfect smile down at me.

"Well hello there pretty lady, where are you going?" He said in a seducing voice while winking at me.

"Well I am heading to my locker to go home." I said moving his arm. He grabs my hand and looks at me confused.

"But my football game is right now!" He said pouting.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I forgot..." I say blushing in embarrassment.

"Awe, you're so cute when you're embarrassed." He said pinching my cheeks.

"Oh gosh, you're so weird. You weirdo." I say pulling his hands off my face. He leans down and pecks my cheek before heading out to get ready for his game. I roll my eyes and shake my head but I smile as I do so.

I go to my locker and put all my homework in my backpack so once the game is over I can just leave. I went to go tell Scarlett what happened, but when I looked down the hall I saw her giggling with Alex, staring in my direction. I forgot that she believed what Alex said and got mad at me. What I didn't know is that she is now best friends with Alex!

Alex and Scarlett start walking my way laughing hysterically. They pass by me, flipping their hair, snickering at me. I grab onto Scarlett's arm, holding her back as Alex continues walking.

"What do you want?!" She says on the top of her lungs furiously and whipping her arm out of my hand.

"I thought you believing Alex was low, but now you've become 'best friends' with her? You hated her! She insulted you!" I screamed right in her face, holding back my tears while a knot forms in my throat.

"I'd rather be friends with someone I hate then be friends with a backstabbing slut. If you knew I liked him, why did you go for him?" She asks curious, turning down the volume in her voice but trying to keep the anger image.

"I didn't! I swear, but there is not point in trying... Since you've already got a story to believe." I said slamming my locker door and pushing her out of the way with my shoulder.

I didn't dare to look back, as I didn't have the courage to. I was on the urge of crying, I wanted to burst into tears but I had to stay strong. I walk towards the back field, and see a crowd of people already sitting down. I walk to the stands and take a seat at the front.

I see a group of big looking guys in a black and red jersey. Their gear making them look huge compared to me. I guessed that it was the other team, because Mustrone Academy's school colors were white and blue.

I start staring at the sky admiring how light blue it was and how the clouds looked so white and fluffy. Kind of like a newly made cotton candy! I look down and see a guy in the red and black jersey walk towards me. My face starts to get warm, wondering what he was doing.

"Hey there! Are you here rooting for Hallington High?" The guy with dirty blonde hair winks at me.

"Uhm, excuse me?" I tilt my head to the side.

He sits down beside me "You don't have to act like you don't know. I know you're into me!" He brushed my cheek ever so slightly. "Every girl likes me as soon as they lay their eyes on me! Luckily for you, my feelings are towards a beautiful lady in front of me."

I look away in disgust of how cocky he was. I feel a hand grab the side of my face and turn my head. His beautiful eyes now locked with mine. Around his pupil was a nice yellow, turning into a blue at the middle and a darker blue at the end.

I hear a loud, fake cough trying to get our attention. I look up to see Cam, crossing his arms around his chest looking at us. I look up at him smiling, checking him out while he's in his gear.

"Can I help you with something?" The blonde looks up at Cam.

"Uhm, she's kind of my girl!" I look down blushing because he called me 'my girl'.

"Oh.." The blonde said standing up. "She your girlfriend?" He says sounding guilty.

"Well, no but-" Cam gets cut off by the blonde. "Oh, wait a second! She's not your girlfriend?" Putting emphasis on the 'not'. The blonde starts to puff out his chest just a bit. Cam places his hand behind his neck and starts rubbing it. "It's just that-" I can tell Cam is trying hard to find an explanation.

"Listen close punk, I beat you in this game and she's mine. You win, then I back off. You can't argue with me because she isn't 'yours'. Ha! See you on the field." The blonde pats Cams chest as he walks away.

"Cam.." I stand up in front of him. Cam looks up from the ground looking determined. "I won't let you down, you will never be his... He's going down!"
♠ ♠ ♠
;D please give feedback! Thanks lovelies!