Miserably Loving You

A Fuentes shows no fear.

"you better listen to me bitch, one wrong move and you'll never live to see tomorrow" I wasn't really scared. I was scared an hour ago when guy number one had his hand to my throat. Then I was scared shitless now I just find this half way between funny and unreal. Here I am Gabriella Rosa Fuentes being held down by a man in a mask while he savagely strips me naked and I'm not the least bit terrified. I was just walking home from the bar I work at called Las Clavas when I was attacked by two men and now here I am on this bed about to be raped. It doesn't bother me. "I like a girl with more fight in her, maybe we picked the wrong one", guy number two said. Guy number one then grabbed me by my hair, "tell us no. I want you to scream out, show me you're scared" I didn't move. I couldn't move. I was speechless, mute. Guy number one pulled my hair back farther so my eyes could meet his cold dark brown ones. "change in plan, if you don't do what I say I'll kill you."
Before I could even process anything guy number two came over and pulled guy number one off of me, "don't kill her yet, I want my fun with her." I felt a sudden jerk and my body began to feel full. It wasn't in a good way either. Guy number two grabbed a hold of me and began several deep thrust within me. I screamed out in pain. Guy number one then shoved number two off and took his turn. Grabbing my dark brown wavy hair he pushed and pulled me to his every need. A few more turns later and both men were on the bed spent. An hour later and they were asleep. Me I was wide awake unsure on if leaving was okay. I wasn't even sure if I'd make out out of here alive.
I quickly removed myself and grabbed my clothes. I felt dirty. How could two people do such a thing to a 22 year old girl. All I could think about was a shower and if I was going to end up pregnant. I know everyone is probably wondering why I didn't call the police but I can't. I don't even know who those two guys are let alone where I am. I'm probably just some random fun between to drunk guys. They probably wont even remember me when they wake up.
Outside of the cold dark building I see a gas station. I quickly walk inside. "ca-nn yo-u tel-l me whe-rre ex-xactly I am...I-I'm s-ort of lo-ssst", I stuttered out. After getting the address I quickly pull out my Iphone and call for a cab.

**three weeks later**
I Gabriella Rosa Fuentes am almost positive I'm pregnant. It's been a few weeks since the incident after work and I've been a wreck. I'm a Fuentes and we don't let things bother us but for some reason I can't help it. I'm supposed to be living up to my name for my parents and I can't even do that. I've been throwing up constantly and I've had to miss 4 days so far this week thanks to "thing one" and "thing two". Honestly I should be blaming myself.

**flashback**
Ashton, "want me to walk you home Gab?" I've walked home a bunch of times from this bar without any trouble or anyone even offering to walk with me. "I'm fine Ashton, I think I can handle a 5 minute walk to my apartment." "I know, I just don't want someone to attack you. Crazy people around these days", he joked. Laughing uncontrollably "I hardly think anyone is going to attack me on a 5 minute walk to my apartment and if they do I think I can handle it." "See ya Gabirita", Ashton sighed. I still don't understand why he thought combining my name with a margarita was a great idea for a nickname. "bye Ashton" Pulling my Iphone out I notice the time is a quarter to one I think I can get home by no later than one and ready for bed. Turning the corner I feel a pair of hands quickly grab a hold of my arm dragging me into a van parked against the curb. "Ashton if you do not put me down!", I yelled. "Shut Up! If you attract any attention I'll kill you", Said guy number one. Right now is when I really wish I had Ashton walking me home. He's 6'2 and muscular. I should have listened. I should have taken him up on the offer to walk me home. I didn't and now here I am scared shitless. Wait a minute....I'm a Fuentes and we don't show fear. "You better let me go or I'll call the cops", I screeched. "I'll only let you go dead", he said. "Let's go. I want to have some fun with her",said guy number two. We begin to drive off leaving everything behind. Maybe I'm a little bit scared I don't know but part of being a Fuentes means never showing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story. It's a co-write and I'm really excited. This won't be the typical All Time Low story so be prepared.