Miserably Loving You

HOW COULD YOU?

Money is a problem for me right now. How can I raise a baby without it. I barely make 400 a week at the bar and with my constant throwing up I can't even go in. I have bills to pay. I can barely afford this apartment and I'm already late one payment. My plan in life was to always get married and then have kids. I planned to be much older and wiser. I never thought I'd be here at 22 single and pregnant all because I didn't accept an offer for a walk home. It sucks. I've been struggling for money since I was 16. I've been alone since I was 16 have nobody to turn to.

The last time I had a real friend was when I was 15. They all left me. Ashton is the only person I talk to nowdays. He's the only one whose even cared enough to make me talk in the last three years. I met Ashton when I turned 18. I needed a place to work with more money and once they hired me at the bar Ashton and I became close. He knows a lot about me. He knows my entire life story. I had the perfect family a mom, a dad and a little brother. It all changed when I turned 15 though.

**flashback**
"Adrian! Adrian! Adrian! A-DRI_AN!", I screamed. My brother never listened. I'm 15 and he's 8 but some how he always thinks he's the boss of me. "Adrian! Adrian! Adrian! A-DRI_AN! A-DRI_AN!", I said running towards him. He always thought he knew what was best. Adrian was at it again. For being 8 he sure can make life difficult. I'm supposed to be watching him outside while my mom cooks dinner and my dad cuts the grass. We live in a typical two story house and we are the typical family. I could hear my dad finishing the last of the lawn while I chased my brother down the street. My brother loves his bike but he always forgets he can't just take off. As I look up horror takes over, "ADRIAN WATCH OUT! ADRIAN A CAR IS COMING! ADRIAN! ADRIAN! STOP!" Before he stops, before I can even reach him, a car plows into him from the side running him over. The car takes off. I quickly grab my phone calling 9-1-1. A lady answers, "9-1-1 how may I help you?" "My brother was just ran over. The car left. SOMEBODY HELP ME", I scream. "What's your location sweetie?", she says.

2 hours later as we sit in the waiting room I begin to get nervous. Nobody has told us what is going on. They promised us answers but nobody has any. The doctor comes out asking to speak to my parent. 10minutes pass. 20 minutes pass. 1 hour passes and my mom walks out tears in her eyes while my dad holds her. "Sweetie! I told you to watch him. HOW COULD YOU LET HIM RIDE OFF? H-oo-w coul-ld yo-uu le-t th-is hap-pen? This is all your fault. It's all your fault he's dead.", she stormed off down the hall sobbing. My dad sits beside me. "I don't blame you and neither does your mother. We all know he never listened." My dad then grabbed a hold of me as I cried into his chest. He's gone.

**end of flashback**
My mother never forgot what happened. She always made sure I didn't either. I never forgot. I always blamed myself. I still do. I couldn't even keep my brother safe. How am I going to care for a baby?
♠ ♠ ♠
Gabriella is going to have a lot of things going on in her life that are horrible. This isn't the end of the creep stuff. For Gabby She's going to have several chapters of horrible things. Zack's side of the story may not be perfect but it wont be at all close to hers. It only gets worse from here just so you know. It will eventually get better so just stick with the story. It's not a typical one.