Miserably Loving You

Part 1: Old Man's Dead And I'm Stuck With Another

~Gabriella POV~
**Flashback**

"You are a horrible worthless daughter!" KICK! "You should have died instead of your brother." KICK! "I should. kill you myself", my mother screamed. "You wouldn't, you enjoy beating me around too much for that",barking back. SMACK! It never ends. She always gets drunk and attacks me while my dads at work. He has no clue what she does. He comes home to her drunk every night but he takes it. He lets her beat him up. He's asked me more than once if she hurts me but I lie. I keep it my little secret."What's going on here?, my father asks. I've got a hand print bruise forming on my face and my nose is now bleeding. My side is killing me and it feels like my arm is broken. "Just giving this worthless piece of shit what she deserves. She killed my baby." "It was OUR baby and it wasn't her fault it was his for taking off", my father screams.

My mother then turns around facing me with the coldest look I've ever seen within her eyes. "How could you take the side of a killer?" KICK! "How could you take the side of someone who let our little boy die?" KICK! KICK! KICK! KICK! KICK! "She never...." My mom stops kicking and turns around. I hear a loud thud as I look up seconds from passing out, I see my father helpless on the floor. "DADDY!" I scream.

**3 and a half later**
My arms broken as well as a few ribs. My nose has stopped bleeding but I've got a purple mark on my cheek.

"I'm sorry Ms. Fuentes but your father has died of a heart attack. We have your mother in custody for child abuse. Do you have anyone you can stay with?", the doctor says. The police officer then sits down next to me. "How old are you?" "I'm 15 I'll be 16 tomorrow.", I squeak. "Well lets get you down to the station to file charges", the officer says standing up.

**1 month later**

It's Monday morning 7am. I'm getting ready for school. I'm on my own. My mom and dad never had any siblings. My grandparents both died when I was young. So here I am in this house trying to find a job. I've got my license and I can drive my dads car I just need a job. I saw an add in the paper yesterday saying that a man and wife seek a nanny from 3 till 7 Monday Through Friday and on Saturday 8-4. It pays $400 a week.

Grabbing the phone I call the number. "Hi! Is this Mrs. Young?" "YES!", She says curious as to why I'm calling. "I'm calling about the nanny job. I'm 16 my dad died of a heart attack and my mother is in jail for child abuse and I'm on my own. I need the money. I used to watch my brother before he died for days without any help. I don't do drugs or anything like that. I can cook and clean. I go to school and I want to save for college since my mom used up almost all of the money my dad had on her alcohol problem. I can start today if it works for you." "Well we were looking for someone older but you have the job. I have today off so how about you come by after school and meet the children" Excited I say, "I get out of school at 2:00 I can be over about 2:30 or so if that works"

**2 months later**

Everyday I get out of school at 2. I go home quickly and it's now 2:15. I get a few things take a 40 minute nap and then head to the elementary school to pick the girls up. Parking at the school I rush in. School ends at 3:30 it's now 3:20. Waiting outside the school doors. I suddenly spot Ellie and Kimmy. "GABBY!", they yell. "Hi girls ready to go home?"
Once we arrive home I quickly grab them a snack and have them start on homework. It's now 4 and Mr. Young gets home at 6 30. I walk into the kitchen my homework finished and begin dinner.

It's 6 and I'm putting the bread in the oven. The girls are watching TV while I toss the salad together and prepare it for a strong 7:15 dinner.

Mr. Young walks in the door. Taking his tie off he quickly approaches me. "Where are the girls?", he asks. "watching TV", I reply. He quickly grabs a hold of me spinning me around. He plants a long kiss on my lips. Like every other day since about a month and a half ago I rip myself from his grip. "Don't be like that Gab. You know you want to" "I've never wanted to and you know that", I say. I quickly open the oven checking the status of the steaks. Mr. Young comes over and puts his hands around my waist. He starts to peck all over my neck. He starts with my cheek and moves down towards my neck never letting go. "Mr. Young!", I whisper yell. "I told you to call me Chad", he says never breaking a kiss. His hands begin to roam down to the front of my skirt, his hands entering the waist band. He reaches lower as I close the oven taking off the mitts. His finger find my spot and he slowly rubs it. "Chad please just go away. I have to have dinner done and it's after 6:30. The kids are in the other room" Mr. Young removes his fingers from me and sticks them to his nose. First he smells them and then he shoves them in his mouth sucking them clean. "You're off the hook for now but just so you know. You taste better than ever."

Mr. Young goes in to greet the girls. He quickly leads them over the couch. He then tells the girls to strip. He takes his fingers and begins to rub the little girls nubs never once breaking contact with Gabriella's eyes. Gabriella wants to tell him to stop but she can't. He threatened to rape her the last time she tried. She tried to tell Mrs. Young about everything but she accused her of lying. She accused Gabriella of forcing the girls into a story filled of lies and untrue events and Gabriella nearly lost her job. If Mr. Young hadn't have stepped in and saved her job she'd never forgive herself. Once Ellie and Kimmy begin to shake with pleasure he removes his hands and licks them clean. He then drops his pants and tells the girls to go at it. They know what's expected. Mr. Young doesn't allow disobedient girls. If he even hears the littlest protest from one of them they get a good spank and have to suck him off alone.

I hate this. I wish I could do something. He's said if I say another word he'll rape me and kill me. I have to watch as Ellie and Kimmy get him almost off. Once he gets close he makes me and the girls finish him off. Each girl taking a bit of his cum within them.

I'm 16 years old and I'm probably better at a blow-job than a hooker. I've been here for 2 months and after the first two weeks it started. It's always the same. Saturdays are worse. Mr. Young doesn't work on Saturdays but Mrs. Young doesn't know that. So all day long the girls and I have to pleasure him. It's our job to keep him satisfied. If we don't then we get punished.

Part of me takes the abuse because I can hear my mothers words ringing in my head, "You should have died instead of your brother." If I'm a good girl Mr. Young gives me $600 instead of $400 and if I'm bad then he pays me $150. I don't know how Mrs. Young never notices but he does it. I have bills to pay so instead of crying over the fact that he forces me to do things no 16 year old girl or even a 6 and 7 year old girl should do, I do them. I just do it. So I spend my Saturdays in short mini skirts with no panties pleasuring a 45 year old man to his every need.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part one is ready to go. Part two will either be up tonight or tomorrow. I do promise after this next part it will get better. It will look up a bit and get a bit happier. I just had to paint what she's been through as real as possible so you can understand why she's feeling that way.