Till I Met You.

Max P.O.V.

This was it...Eli was out of my life. I sat on the couch and watched a bit of telly before Dan walks in and sits next to me.

“Well mate what are you going to do now?” he asked.
I shrugged, “What should I do?”
“You should go after her. Besides she agreed to have sex with you just for revenge. If that doesn't say anything I don't know what will.” he comments.
“How about 'Max I'm staying in London because I love you so much.' “ I asked.
“Well true there is always that...You should after her...” he advises.
“I might...I'm going to bed. Can you and Alex not do it tonight?” I questioned.
“We can't do it as rough as normal...but yeah sure we won't do it.” he answers.
“Thanks Man I appreciate it.” I said.
“You are welcome Maxy,” Dan says.
“So are you excited about this kid?” I asked smiling a bit.
“I am excited and I can't wait to tell my folks this weekend.” he says.
“What do you think they are going to say?” I mumbled.
“I'm hoping they will be thrilled.” he said poking me.
I giggled a little, “I think they will be happy that their little Dan-Dan is having a kiddie.”
“They like Alex so,” he mumbled.

I walked to my bedroom and changed the sheets. I took a quiff of the sheets. A light faint spell of her perfume was on it. I threw it at floor. I put new sheets on my bed. I sighed and sat on my bed. I took out my phone. I sent a text to Eli

Me: Hey U still up?
Eli: Yeah sweetie I cant sleep nervous about leaving
Me: I'll miss you so much. I really will
Eli: I know Max <3 I'll miss you so much too
Me: Eli...
Eli: Max....I promise I'll call you once a week
Me: No It's fine...I'm already going to miss you too that is not going to help getting over you
Eli: Okay Hey love i'm feeling tired i'll text you later
Me:I'll pick you up and take you guessing Alex and is going to have to come with?
Eli: Sounds great and yes take Alex with you when you leave the flat <3 Good night love
Me:haha Good night honey ILY

I shut my phone and got up and walked to the kitchen and get a beer and sat down on the couch flipping through the channels before getting up and putting in one of Daniel's chick flicks. I sat back down and took a sip of my beer and pressed play. After the movie was done I put in another and laid down on the couch and fell asleep. Somebody shook me in the morning. I opened my eyes to Alex's face.

“Come on Max...get dress and showered we need to pick up Eli and take to the airport.” He nagged.
“Ok...” I mumbled and got up.

I went to the bathroom and showered, dried off, and got dressed. Alex and I climbed into my car and we picked up Eli.